Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz HadEveryonesDad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would revel in it
I’d be present at all the handovers for the child (when me and Lee had been together a while)
Or when she came to collect Wolf I’d be doing something adventurous and child friendly with him and Lee would be like “oh hi Yas. Yeah I’ll get wolf, potato is in the garden having a water fight with him” and then id come to the door all soaked, and start recommending good dentists to her.
I’m so invested in this alternate reality 💕Potato & Lee 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she said in Edens vlog “I can safely say no one saw this year coming” and everyone laughed. Clearly none of them giving a tit about the hurt she’s caused to others.

Reactions: 7
hola, would love to say my piece, I knew yasminge very well when we were younger. she has always been the most foul genuinely nasty bitchy girl, she’d always have the crustiest makeup, grey dirty fingernails under those foul acrylics, walked round like she was gods gift but the majority of boys called her a transvestite or Peter crouch 🤣🤣 their house was something else!! All 3 sisters are nasty witches which is why they get on so well and don’t have a lot of actual friends. Yas would be foul to people then go running back to mummy to fix it. She’d shag her mates boyfriends, slag them off the second they left the room. Angers me so much she has this platform when some of the stuff she’s done is unthinkable!!! I don’t follow her or either sister as I couldn’t give a tit but constantlysee videos on fyp!! Bunch of tramps. And I’m done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
hola, would love to say my piece, I knew yasminge very well when we were younger. she has always been the most foul genuinely nasty bitchy girl, she’d always have the crustiest makeup, grey dirty fingernails under those foul acrylics, walked round like she was gods gift but the majority of boys called her a transvestite or Peter crouch 🤣🤣 their house was something else!! All 3 sisters are nasty witches which is why they get on so well and don’t have a lot of actual friends. Yas would be foul to people then go running back to mummy to fix it. She’d shag her mates boyfriends, slag them off the second they left the room. Angers me so much she has this platform when some of the stuff she’s done is unthinkable!!! I don’t follow her or either sister as I couldn’t give a tit but constantlysee videos on fyp!! Bunch of tramps. And I’m done 😂
Ah welcome
Did she have a coke habit tho? X

Reactions: 2
I would revel in it
I’d be present at all the handovers for the child (when me and Lee had been together a while)
Or when she came to collect Wolf I’d be doing something adventurous and child friendly with him and Lee would be like “oh hi Yas. Yeah I’ll get wolf, potato is in the garden having a water fight with him” and then id come to the door all soaked, and start recommending good dentists to her.
I need chapter 2 of this story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually sad that he's spending new year by himself without his boy near because his wife's a hoe

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s horrible. She was the one who ruined her family yet she’s the one who gets wolf Christmas Day and NYE whilst also taking him here there and everywhere to avoid Lee. Deffo the kind of person who uses her child as a weapon

• Sad
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell how many video montages is she going to post to show she failed her marriage???
this year was hard because you thought the grass was greener Yaz!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve heard Lee don’t mind gums, but he draws the line at a tache. Just a little FYI potato 😜
Tbf to me, it was a rough week.

I need chapter 2 of this story 😂😂
Well if I go into detail about what happens next after the baby has gone back to mum and I’m alone with Lee in a house, all wet and TACHE LESS I might get banned… 👀👀👀

But in general I do a lot better than Yaz in the marriage department
She goes home and slags me off to the other witches and me and eben exchange a few angry text messages (I pretend I genuinely think her name is eben like an annoying relative who gets your name wrong all the time no matter how much you correct them) I’m also really passively aggressive which rubs her up the wrong way
Me and Lee get married
This is me in my passive aggressive wedding pics whereby I imitate ebens woodland theme
(We actually get married on ski slopes)

IMG_0712.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tbf to me, it was a rough week.

Well if I go into detail about what happens next after the baby has gone back to mum and I’m alone with Lee in a house, all wet and TACHE LESS I might get banned… 👀👀👀

But in general I do a lot better than Yaz in the marriage department
She goes home and slags me off to the other witches and me and eben exchange a few angry text messages (I pretend I genuinely think her name is eben like an annoying relative who gets your name wrong all the time no matter how much you correct them) I’m also really passively aggressive which rubs her up the wrong way
Me and Lee get married
This is me in my passive aggressive wedding pics whereby I imitate ebens woodland theme
(We actually get married on ski slopes)

View attachment 2661322
Lee decided he actually quite liked the tickle of the tash. The wedding was attended by Tattlers. Apart from a few official photographs, nothing was posted on social media, as the happy couple were so wrapped up in the moment.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lee decided he actually quite liked the tickle of the tash. The wedding was attended by Tattlers. Apart from a few official photographs, nothing was posted on social media, as the happy couple were so wrapped up in the moment.
bleeping hell even looking at these pics brings me right back 🥲🥲

(Screaming at the people in the background in their ski gear at a wedding. Those must be the tattlers, bunch of weird cunts)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yaz doesn’t often appear on my FYP but this popped up and I was taken aback by how unhinged she seems. I mean we all have our bad days but I wouldn’t film myself wilding out (whether that is due to synthetic means or not I wouldn’t like to say) in the bathroom.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's that daft bum shake she always tries to do. Notice how she always had to be the one attention seeking too in Edens video. Dancing around doing everything possible to get in the video shot. Daft cow.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.