Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz HadEveryonesDad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh her having to drop it in she’s in her new house (or another airbnb?). Why even say?! It’s just all about attention and content for her. Like using the breakup of your marriage for views is repulsive.

Then if anyone questions her she throws a fit.

Reactions: 10
Just to prove my point, the ring (and greaseball lol) comment have been deleted.

Why post a video saying about your new house and rings off. Lee obviously took the trash out in 2023.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have a feeling Lee didn't even know she'd been gumming off sofs baby dad's and after seeing it all over the Internet he's binned her off!
She put her rings on an run back to Wales pretending she now loved Lee but since it all came out seems like he's fucked her off. Hope he exposes the lot of them for what they are!

Reactions: 14
Have a feeling Lee didn't even know she'd been gumming off sofs baby dad's and after seeing it all over the Internet he's binned her off!
She put her rings on an run back to Wales pretending she now loved Lee but since it all came out seems like he's fucked her off. Hope he exposes the lot of them for what they are!
I still can’t believe it 😂 I remember watching her live a couple of days before it was all spilled and she was talking about spending more time in wales, wanting another baby with Lee and saying she was going to buy a bigger house for them all, and open a bridal store and stay away from tiktok.. when she knew she’d been bleeping some other guy 😭 it’s absolutely delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've also noticed how Lee is very quiet on socials when she's sniffing around but as soon as she's fucked off it's like he can be himself and starts posting again doing the things he enjoys.

Reactions: 12
I think he’s just quite a proud man and everyone finding out about it would have changed things, it’s one thing if she’s told him and they dealt with it but another if everyone’s calling him an idiot

Reactions: 10
I think he’s just quite a proud man and everyone finding out about it would have changed things, it’s one thing if she’s told him and they dealt with it but another if everyone’s calling him an idiot
I think this too. He clearly has a reputation for being a good tattoo artist/koi enthusiast. A simple man who enjoys a simple life but now he’s plagued with his scruffy gummy crappy knickered wife who’s cheated on him and cries all over the internet with their son in tow 💀

Reactions: 15
It boggles my mind at just how many people have given up their marriages to TikTok/social media. Can you imagine if it all collapsed and shut down tomorrow. Imagine the wake up call it would be for many, now it's to late. People call us trolls, thinking we are jobless good for nothings, jealous of their lives however if TikTok/Insta/social media shut down tomorrow not a single thing in my life would change! I would still have my job, income, home, marriage, children and family, everything! Not a single thing would change. These people can't say that and as much as they feel bigger and better than everyone else social media could collapse tomorrow and it wouldnt make a single difference to my life can these people say the same? No!

Reactions: 19
It boggles my mind at just how many people have given up their marriages to TikTok/social media. Can you imagine if it all collapsed and shut down tomorrow. Imagine the wake up call it would be for many, now it's to late. People call us trolls, thinking we are jobless good for nothings, jealous of their lives however if TikTok/Insta/social media shut down tomorrow not a single thing in my life would change! I would still have my job, income, home, marriage, children and family, everything! Not a single thing would change. These people can't say that and as much as they feel bigger and better than everyone else social media could collapse tomorrow and it wouldnt make a single difference to my life can these people say the same? No!
Do you know what, I think their time is already coming to an end, the whole family is problematic and I can’t imagine brands wanting to associate with them for much longer, especially when you have new people coming into the game all the time! It will be interesting to see what happens if it’s true about Lloyd dui, I know you can’t blame Eden and Yaz but it’s not gonna do their social media career any favours is it!!! I’ve been waiting two years for their downfall and I have a feeling it’s just round the corner! 😂❤❤

Reactions: 11
I hope he keeps on being a proud man with his head held high coz the fact his not posted all yaz’s tit on socials etc shows he is a decent human.
I hope he knows how many people support him and are rooting for him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope he keeps on being a proud man with his head held high coz the fact his not posted all yaz’s tit on socials etc shows he is a decent human.
I respect him for keeping his private life private, but a part of me desperately wishes he would spill the tea on the Adams family! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
I don’t understand why she keeps showing the defender in videos like she achieved to buy one this year but is driving a Aldi? Not that there is anything wrong with a Aldi but why is she lying about what car she owns?

Reactions: 4
He either needs to start doing OF so I can subscribe or start doing me. 🥵😡

• Haha
I really hope Lee finds himself a lovely new woman in 2024 (or lovely new potato 😅) because just imagine Yaz’s reaction, she’d hate seeing him happy with someone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really hope Lee finds himself a lovely new woman in 2024 (or lovely new potato 😅) because just imagine Yaz’s reaction, she’d hate seeing him happy with someone else!
I imagine she’d make it incredibly difficult or go the other way and smother them in to being her new
Light in the darkness, either way I don’t think anyone would want a bar of it. Can you imagine her being your new fellas ex and baby mum, she’s completely unhinged 🥴

Reactions: 11
I imagine she’d make it incredibly difficult or go the other way and smother them in to being her new
Light in the darkness, either way I don’t think anyone would want a bar of it. Can you imagine her being your new fellas ex and baby mum, she’s completely unhinged 🥴
I would revel in it
I’d be present at all the handovers for the child (when me and Lee had been together a while)
Or when she came to collect Wolf I’d be doing something adventurous and child friendly with him and Lee would be like “oh hi Yas. Yeah I’ll get wolf, potato is in the garden having a water fight with him” and then id come to the door all soaked, and start recommending good dentists to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would revel in it
I’d be present at all the handovers for the child (when me and Lee had been together a while)
Or when she came to collect Wolf I’d be doing something adventurous and child friendly with him and Lee would be like “oh hi Yas. Yeah I’ll get wolf, potato is in the garden having a water fight with him” and then id come to the door all soaked, and start recommending good dentists to her.
wolf would probs love that to he can be a kid and play without a phone shoved in his face for once

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.