Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz HadEveryonesDad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz doesn’t often appear on my FYP but this popped up and I was taken aback by how unhinged she seems. I mean we all have our bad days but I wouldn’t film myself wilding out (whether that is due to synthetic means or not I wouldn’t like to say) in the bathroom.
she is such a funny shape, they all are

Reactions: 3
Mullet at the back , asymmetric facial features,, & great white shark gums & an ironing board with 2paracetomals sellotaped at the front is Yasmingrr
never seen a more accurate description of her before 😏

• Haha
Just thinks she’s attractive cos she’s thin
Belly button wider than my toilet basin tho
Dunno whether to do a tit in it or not
Answers on a post card please

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just thinks she’s attractive cos she’s thin
Belly button wider than my toilet basin tho
Dunno whether to do a tit in it or not
Answers on a post card please
Yeah I know peoples bodies change from being pregnant but her belly button honestly makes me queezy 🤢 maybe sofs baby dad just put it in there and that’s why yaz thinks she’s done nothing wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Everytime I see her I want to say get a hair cut ya rat bag 😡 looks like a family or birds could be living in there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everytime I see her I want to say get a hair cut ya rat bag 😡 looks like a family or birds could be living in there
I don’t want to offend anyone with hair that long, but how can she think it looks good? All scraggly too like the girl from the Ring.

Reactions: 10
I saw this on another thread but surely they’re talking about Yaz ‘bint with the lip piercing’ 😭😂

IMG_5226.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone fill me in on yaz’s and lees current relationship? Cause I remember when they took wolf away on holiday and both slept in different beds lee was in a single bed. And now she’s back in wales but in her own place again? Why did she pay off his mortgage? I’m so confused with wearing the ring but clearly you’re not together? How sad to be so young and you’re both already sleeping and living separately 🤣

Can someone fill me in on yaz’s and lees current relationship? Cause I remember when they took wolf away on holiday and both slept in different beds lee was in a single bed. And now she’s back in wales but in her own place again? Why did she pay off his mortgage? I’m so confused with wearing the ring but clearly you’re not together? How sad to be so young and you’re both already sleeping and living separately 🤣
We don’t know for sure but she paid the mortgage, then posted it and deleted it because Lee didn’t want to all over the internet, such a private moment. The whole of last year was mainly spent with Yaz travelling up and down from Wales to Kent and posting weird subliminal messages towards Lee. At some point they were meant to go on holiday together, Lee didn’t go but Yaz still went with Lees Mum and her nephew. Yaz went on Big Eeds podcast and basically said Lloyd made her realise some stuff and that’s why her and Lee broke up. Towards the end of the year she started posting videos with Lee again and being in Lees kitchen. Tonnes of videos of her ugly crying and how strong she is. They seemed to be sort of getting back on track as she was spending most of her time in Wales again. Little legs arrest and it coming out that Yaz slept with her friends baby daddy came out around the same time so she went quiet for a while. Not really doing any lives, deleting any comments about her being a little slag. She came back with a video about how she’s now moved into her new home (probably another air b n b), so clearly her and Lee aren’t working it out anymore. She said she would post no more depressing videos and she was turning over a new leaf, all this shite. Then proceeded to post depressing montages about how she’s made mistakes, lost herself this year, the usual wanky shite about how her life’s so hard (because she slept with her mates baby dad and fucked her marriage up) and now she’s all with the fake deep quotes and montages of her putting plates away.

Think that’s about it but I’ve probably missed stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.