Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz HadEveryonesDad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do feel for Lee. I can't imagine how he'd be feeling to be honest. Imagine the heartbreak of knowing she's not only cheated once, but twice and both times someone close to them! Like its not bad enough cheating but knowing it's someone you personally know BOTH TIMES is a different level of disrespect, heart ache and embarrassment. I just can't get over how people can't see through it online. It's no different to him going out and shagging Sof and then few months later shagging Holly whilst Yaz is sat at home. Can you imagine the uproar that would be all over SM

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Plenty of randoms on tinder to sleep with discreetly, where you don’t need to damage the people around you, but poor Yaz shitting where she eats and crying about it 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is she still down Kent? Kids are back at school in Wales so why isn’t Wolf back at home and in nursery 🤔

Reactions: 3
I'd never wish a mother to not have her child but I really hope Wolf gets tonspend majority lf his time in Wales with Lee eventually, just seems such a toxic environment around them lot. He thrives with Lee and poor kid spent majority of last year getting dragged round clothes shops

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd never wish a mother to not have her child but I really hope Wolf gets tonspend majority lf his time in Wales with Lee eventually, just seems such a toxic environment around them lot. He thrives with Lee and poor kid spent majority of last year getting dragged round clothes shops
It will only be worse if she moves closer to her sisters, it will just be constant restaurants and shops and if he’s closer then Eden will just enter her “wolfs auntie” era and use him for content, especially now she’s driving she’ll be doing the school runs

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Didn’t the little lad begin pre school in wales?
surely she will have to be based nearbyso that he’s able to attend the same place?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t the little lad begin pre school in wales?
surely she will have to be based nearbyso that he’s able to attend the same place?
Yeah and he’d been on the waiting list for a place for quite some time. But she’s still in Kent so chances are she’s not going back anytime soon, again.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
New thread for the skank:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.