Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz HadEveryonesDad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really didn’t need another victim complex/going through a hard time montage of her hanging up her skanky skiddy pants.
surprised she didn’t use ‘I think i like this little life’
---
I haven’t been on her tiktok in ages and I’m shocked by the number of comments and likes she gets! She’s going to need to get a job soon surely
---
‘Why is Yaz hadfield being sued’ came up as a suggested search for me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Wolf starts nursery tomorrow for 20 minutes so I’m gonna pack him a lunch”

puts 5 pre packaged snacks in a lunchbox and calls it a day.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
“Wolf starts nursery tomorrow for 20 minutes so I’m gonna pack him a lunch”

puts 5 pre packaged snacks in a lunchbox and calls it a day.
20 minutes? Is that a normal amount of time? I'm childless so I have no idea but that seems pointless

Reactions: 7
20 minutes? Is that a normal amount of time? I'm childless so I have no idea but that seems pointless
Yeah it’s probably just like settling in, so yaz might stay or it might be wolfs first kind of transition into the nursery setting without her. There’s no settling in where I live 😂 it’s like ‘they start this day bring them the day before for a nosey round’ and that’s that 😂

Reactions: 4
That lunchbox. A ham and ketchup snack attack. It takes minutes to make a quick wrap and whilst your at it out some fruit and veg in that isnt processed.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is it me or does she look a lot like Elsa Frost?
She looks a lot like Charlotte Fuller I think 🤣

Also that packed lunch is shocking. It’s his first day? Why wouldn’t you get him involved in the process? Get some of those little sandwich cutters and fruit picks. Make it visually pleasing for him at least. It’s not like she doesn’t have the time or money to do it ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s no way she was going to put together a healthy lunch for him, she’s too lazy to make food at home which is why he’s always eating at restaurants with her or eating take out.
---
Thank god she’s enrolled him in nursery though so he can go have fun with some kids away from her!

Reactions: 10
tit me.
I’ll hold my hands up and say sometimes, when I’m being particularly lazy, if we are at the shop before lunch might say ‘kids, do you fancy a lunchable/snack attack?’ and then they’ll sit at the table and fanny on making their little lunches once we get home, leaving me to have a cuppa.
I cannot imagine not being arsed to so much as make a little sandwich and cut up some fruit for any packed lunch, let alone their first little day at nursery.
she’s such a shite.

Reactions: 5
That was such an embarrassing video. She doesn't have to share everything. If she watched that back and didn't think of how much a half arsed prick she looked then there is no helping her. They've got no self awareness. Just embarrassing as duck

Reactions: 5
Lol. I was about to take bets on what the going to nursery montage would be. Went on her profile and its already there and exactly how I thought it would be, she cant miss an opportunity to film herself crying.

Reactions: 8
Lol. I was about to take bets on what the going to nursery montage would be. Went on her profile and its already there and exactly how I thought it would be, she cant miss an opportunity to film herself crying.
I’m sure she said he was there from 12-2, so it took just shy of 30 mins for her to edit and upload it 🤣
It’s not even his first day hun, it’s his settling in session. 2 hours. She would’ve been away from him for longer when she was out shagging her mate baby daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First impressions mean a lot! I can imagine the eye rolling the staff will do seeing his processed lunch thats been thrown in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.