Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz HadEveryonesDad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whose the young guy in her videos?
Lee's nephew or relative or summit. he's only a kid, he went on holiday to Lanzagrotty with them last year i think

Why the duck is she posting these videos where she is with her sister/friends/girls and they're all just looking at a phone one of them is holding

THIS IS NOT WHAT GIRLS DO WITH OUR FRIENDS
SO FALSE

For example, one of my nights in with my friend, we did a shot everytime the Uk got a point on eurovision. it was a year we did relatively ok and we had to stop as we were wankered

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Pat, having to host the home wrecking Cousin It for Christmas whilst she dances like an intoxicated praying mantis. Pat is so fed up of her tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Not a fecking chance I’d have her in my home if she had cheated on my son. And the absolute brass neck of yaz to be dancing about the woman’s front room after what she’s done what the actual fooook

Reactions: 22
Literally!! What a cheek to be prancing round her mother in laws living room on Christmas day when she’s disrespected Lee like she has so much this year. Mind you I forgot, she’s the victim in all this isn’t she 😖

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Another poor me video about how she's been over looked because she's been going through it in her private life, oh and get this, she's gonna keep more things private because there's no barriers anymore and people cross the line, how does she sit there and say things like this with a straight face??? Lets be honest Yaz didn't just cross the line this year, she pole vaulted the fucker! She's taking about there being no boundries yet she didnt think about that when she was spreading her legs for Soph's baby daddy! The Schlaaaaaaaaaggggggggggg!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another poor me video about how she's been over looked because she's been going through it in her private life, oh and get this, she's gonna keep more things private because there's no barriers anymore and people cross the line, how does she sit there and say things like this with a straight face??? Lets be honest Yaz didn't just cross the line this year, she pole vaulted the fucker! She's taking about there being no boundries yet she didnt think about that when she was spreading her legs for Soph's baby daddy! The Schlaaaaaaaaaggggggggggg!
overlooked for what?

Reactions: 1
overlooked for what?
She doesnt say specifically but I'm guessing she means tiktok opportunities because she hasn't been online as much, (To busy led on her back with he legs in the air) but you'll be pleased to hear she cant wait to get back to selling tiktok tat! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s close to realising that being invited to events does not mean you are liked. Why would she be invited to PR events if she’s not posting anything? You’re only invited to increase publicity.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s close to realising that being invited to events does not mean you are liked. Why would she be invited to PR events if she’s not posting anything? You’re only invited to increase publicity.
that’s what I thought
How can she complain about something that is entirely her fault
What a narc

Reactions: 6
I wanna look but don’t want to come up as viewing his stories, someone share? 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.