Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz HadEveryonesDad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she uses such dramatic and melancholy backing music for things such as an evening in centre parks. And imagine saying to your sister, hey can you just film me while I’m actually managing to make my son laugh? It’ll be great for a TikTok! And WHEN is she going to get that poor boys hair cut!!!!
---
I guarantee she went on that trip solely as she knew she could make content out of it. Oh and to run away from her problems. Pigs would fly the day she booked a weekend at centre parks for just her and wolf. She does not know how to parent without other people there.

Reactions: 9
Interesting that someone’s said that about the friends baby Daddy when shes removed Lee out her bio and took off her wedding rings it seems… so she went back to Lee, seems he wasn’t interested (can’t say I blame him, good on you Lee you deserve better) so the friends baby daddy is back on the scene, wow Yaz. 🫣 wow…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Cali saying she looks like an oompa loompa 😅, I mean she’s not wrong.

I do love the fact that (seemingly) Lee has been the one to tell her to duck off. I think he’ll thrive in 2024. Yaz will never be happy, she had a lot going for her and it was never enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cali saying she looks like an oompa loompa 😅, I mean she’s not wrong.

I do love the fact that (seemingly) Lee has been the one to tell her to duck off. I think he’ll thrive in 2024. Yaz will never be happy, she had a lot going for her and it was never enough.
he can thrive in my vagina any day

I have lots of these for 2024 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's weird how her and Freya have gone away together considering the 3 witches say them 2 never get on 🤔

Reactions: 10
It's weird how her and Freya have gone away together considering the 3 witches say them 2 never get on 🤔
I hate to be the one that says it but I actually think it’s quite wholesome that she has gone with Freya and the kids, nice to see her engaging in fun things like swimming and bike rides! Thats enough positive feedback from me though I am still team Lee! 😂

Reactions: 8
I hate to be the one that says it but I actually think it’s quite wholesome that she has gone with Freya and the kids, nice to see her engaging in fun things like swimming and bike rides! Thats enough positive feedback from me though I am still team Lee! 😂
Go sit in the corner and think about what you've just said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so glad I don’t know anyone in my life who destroys other people then acts like they are the ones hurt!

Reactions: 14
I don't know if I shouldn't be happy or mortified, I've managed to access my original tt account and can now see Slagfields account after 3months of being blocked , pls send HELP

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know if I shouldn't be happy or mortified, I've managed to access my original tt account and can now see Slagfields account after 3months of being blocked , pls send HELP
Comment on one of her tiktoks that it's good to see Wolf doing kiddie activities. She will delete and block faster than she'd sleep with your baby daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never been to CP for just Monday - Thursday before, it’s Monday - Friday or Friday to Monday. I wonder why they didn’t stay the whole week. It’s not like either of them have commitments

Reactions: 4
I’ve never been to CP for just Monday - Thursday before, it’s Monday - Friday or Friday to Monday. I wonder why they didn’t stay the whole week. It’s not like either of them have commitments
I’ve never been to CP in my life.
Yes the place looks incredible but it’s something well out of my budget.
I’d be livid if i had shelled out all that money and ended up seeing that horrible orange thing recording every second.

• Haha
I worked at CP quite a few years ago now, and they probably changed the change over days with Christmas day being on Monday, from thurs-tues or fri-tuesday, as people will have booked to spend Christmas day there. First time posting on this thread, I don't like Yaz, just wanted to add that about CP 😂

• Haha
I worked at CP quite a few years ago now, and they probably changed the change over days with Christmas day being on Monday, from thurs-tues or fri-tuesday, as people will have booked to spend Christmas day there. First time posting on this thread, I don't like Yaz, just wanted to add that about CP 😂
Ah, I see! I’ve never been over Xmas…wouldn’t want to try and cook Xmas dinner in those kitchens! 🤣
We’re very much a ‘arrive at 10 am on day of check in and leave at 4pm on checkout day’ family. Gotta get your money worth!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.