Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz HadEveryonesDad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what she says to Lee to get him to remove his videos / posts? Because he’s deleted hope he has a better year video & he’s also changed his @ to @trexhead2000

Reactions: 6
I’d love to know what she says to Lee to get him to remove his videos / posts? Because he’s deleted hope he has a better year video & he’s also changed his @ to @trexhead2000
Probably her ugly crying and suicide baiting like her sister.

Reactions: 12
So little Lloyd is apparently up on a drink driving charge and what better way to rake in some extra cash and do an ad for car insurance! 😬😅
Absolutely zero fucks given by her at all.
Bravo, brilliant what a supportive family they are! 🫣😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know what’s gonna be a funny one? When wolf starts school, school mums will not take any of her tit. There will be a lot of crying videos nobody will want to be stood with the mum who records herself hugging her kid everyday when the doors open 😂 they will rip her a new hole
---
D79EEC3D-1F74-4731-AA6B-FBC57DBB5BAF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
You know what’s gonna be a funny one? When wolf starts school, school mums will not take any of her tit. There will be a lot of crying videos nobody will want to be stood with the mum who records herself hugging her kid everyday when the doors open 😂 they will rip her a new hole
---
View attachment 2638750
does this person know her? Or is this the equivalent of putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---
View attachment 2638750
If thats true then she really is a shameless slag & this baby dad ain't much better.

Reactions: 6
---
View attachment 2638750
I knew they would still be bleeping 🤣 yaz doesn't care about anyone except herself. Vile

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sorry but I think it’s sooo bleeping funny the first quarter of this year she spent away from Wales in any way she could, the second quarter of the year she spent using her pending divorce for clout and attention and baiting it with Edens podcast and took Lee out her insta handle while bragging about co parenting, the third quarter of the year she’s back home in Wales and Lee is back in the bio and she’s playing happy families and then the last quarter she’s in another air b and b, removed him from the bio again, got caught potentially shagging her best mates ex and now hides when she’s back in Kent to see her equally hideous sisters while Lee is living his best life. THIS WOMAN IS 31 😂😭😂😑😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yaz hun, maybe recommend spending a couple of days in the woods with your sister when you’ve actually experienced spending a couple of days in the woods with your sister.
Less than 24 hrs at Center Parcs is not the same.

• Wow
This vid was on my fyp with no rings- looked on her page it wasnt there looks like she posted and deleted. Yaz you dirt bird
Why the ❤‍🩹 emoji like she’s the one that’s been hurt? Yaz, just in case you’ve forgotten, you are not the victim.

Reactions: 16
---
View attachment 2638750
Can you say what video this is pls so my nosey arse can go and look?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.