Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
So what Spragg
He gets his information from seeing Lee with Yaz in person (bearing in mind Lee was likely insecure cos of their Spragg and Yazs inappropriate relationship) and billy bullshitter Eden.
What’s the betting Spragg checks Caspers account on the regular if he’s seen a comment and replied.
---

BRB just printing him pics of my vagina to hang all
Over his tree.
Deflection at its finest because he's been caught out talking to Chloe like 💩 again over her wanting to attend a nail appointment

• Sad
Reactions: 17

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Christ! If I look back at the pictures of myself in my late teens and early 20s on nights out, I I probably should’ve been admitted to The Priory. I think the majority of people go through this phase. It doesn’t mean I was a flat out addict. A family full of drama queens.

• Haha

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
No wonder she exclaimed she’d “neeeeverrrrrr” tell people on tiktok what had gone down. Yeah, because YOU were in the wrong all along. Dirty piece of shit.

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
🎵That's why I'm easy, Easy like a Sunday morning 🎵 yes Yaz, yes you are. Imagine videoing yourself crying into your kids face and click baiting depression with the typical poor woe me shit when it's all because you've been shagging your mates baby dad! Just as you think it can't get any worse she's actually paid off someone to try keep it a secret. WHAT A SKET!!! Lee fcking run for the hills an straight for a divorce!
Wonder if the sisters will come on defending her? Or if her exposing the absolute tramp she is will have them falling out with Soph. Hope not!

• Haha

StreakyBacon

Peace and love to all victims, anyway I’ve bought a shit ton of air fresheners because lees house smells abit burnt.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Read the room.

• Haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Didn't she wait until Lee was out to FaceTime him aswell? Im sure spragg said that in the live. Not dodgy at all
Then fucking Lego head said she had to do that because Lee was abusive, but weirdly that only came out AFTER she'd be caught out. And Lego head said it was Eden who told him that not Yaz. They could have ruined Lee's whole life with that accusation.
Yeah Yaz a pretty little thing give away will fix everything 😂
Someone said she'd won a giveaway from Yaz previously but Yaz never sent it to her and PLT ended up sending it as a good wilm gesture as Yaz kept fobbing her off.

• Wow
  • Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
What could she have done to upset beggy Holly? They are like two begs in a pod.
Holly, did she shag your dad?

• Haha

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Did anyone watch Yaz's live last night? I only watched it because I was working late and in the office on my own so the sound for 'company'. She was acting VERY strange. 'Old Yaz would have done a video about the new car I bought yesterday. New Yaz has just posted it on her instagram only'. Except you've just told everyone about it on your live on tiktok love.

'I started crying earlier. I very nearly reached for my phone to film it then remembered, thats what OLD Yaz would have done'.

:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Gang, please don’t be fooled by Yaz having morals. Wasn’t Lee married, living with his wife, with a child when he started shagging him?
Shagging the father of her mates kids is water off a ducks back for this one 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Yaz nobody fucking cares
What that should say is

I decided to go back to my husband and no longer pretend I've brought my own place when I'm actually renting other people homes through air b&b.
Now my husband is back from Japan I like to keep up an act, you know the acting like being with him is really depressing so bare with.
I'm no longer close enough to tongue rim my fucked up sister and her husbands arsehole so please allow me space and time to grieve for that life i wanted with them being a throuple.
I'm back to having to be an actual mum and wife now and I don't like it.
You are my world, my everything, I adore you, I love you sooo much
🤡✌

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
What the actual hell. Shes mental. Suddenly feeling sad, quick.. grab the camera and your child?

• Sad

Sandy4444

Ooooh i just noticed eden and freya have now stopped following sofia on insta and vise versa!!

• Wow

Lhj97

I genuinely feel so bad for sof she said she has a lot going on at the min and just about held back tears on her live this morning and yet yaz is running around wales acting like she wasn’t one of the reasons sof is going through a shit time. Argh i really really wished I lived near wales or Kent coz if I saw her on my child’s life I’d give her a piece of my mind she’s makes me so angry

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
1. Why the FUCK have PLT engaged her - she posted videos claiming everyone at their PR event was on drugs.

whilst on that subject

2. Was she on speed on that live?!?!

3. Bet her cheating fanny smells worse than lees koi pond.

• Haha

Eyespy00

She’s obviously fleed back to wales because shits hit the fan.
she reminds me of the girl who wouldn’t go to school if they’ve had an argument with their friends.
It baffles me that she was running around TW acting like a free agent, with her rings on. Now she’s back home & no rings.
I can imagine her refusing to leave if Lee knows she’s done wrong.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
She reminds me of a 16year old chav who has fake ID so shows off they have alcohol at any given time they have it because they think they look cool 😂😂 abit like her in the summer sharing raves an Ibiza shows pretending she's a raver when she's never actually been to any of the places she's shown 😂😂
In the words of Eden, Yaz "you're a mother! just a mother" so put you're fleecy Pj's on and stop being a twat. The only people who will relate is 16-18 year olds, so most of Edens audience ✌

user726

VIP Member
It’s actually fucking wild to me that she thought the clap back was to put a song on that says the N world numerous times instead of using her platform to say how wrong it is to say that world.
It wasn’t even a week ago she was all ‘I pray for peace for Israel and Palestine’. Where’s your energy for black people yaz? Just admit you condone edens behaviour and you’re a racist and leave.