Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lhj97

Bugs me that she dresses like 15 year old with her see through clothes and neon underwear how she’s 30 baffles me

Reactions: 17

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
That poor little boy honestly. She has ruined his life the past year. This all come back down to tiktok. She fell into the trap of thinking everyones life is perfect because of their tiktok videos. Now look at het she has nothing left

Reactions: 16

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
I feel awful for lee so the nice side of me things stay quiet stay dignified but the other side of me is like go live again lee expose her

Oprahclear

Did she just let her last "storm" get wolf wet when she set up the camera and cried in front of him then edited and uploaded it to tik tok?

• Haha

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
It’s baffles me that Lee is letting her back in the house? If it were my bf, he’d have thrown my shit out on the lawn and turfed me out and I wouldn’t blame him! He’s a mug. Imagine if Sof was texting or shagging Lee. We’d all know about it!

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
OHHHHHH MY GOD look at what Dan Spragg just wrote on a Casper post about Lee !!!!
So what Spragg
He gets his information from seeing Lee with Yaz in person (bearing in mind Lee was likely insecure cos of their Spragg and Yazs inappropriate relationship) and billy bullshitter Eden.
What’s the betting Spragg checks Caspers account on the regular if he’s seen a comment and replied.
---
Potato can get his decorations. Lee doesn't need a home wrecking whores money. She needs Lee way more than he needs her. That's so clear. Desperate beg 😆

Lees tree -
BRB just printing him pics of my vagina to hang all
Over his tree.

• Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
Oh poor yaz. She’s gone from im a healed independent warrior to a wordy about me post in a matter of days. Has lee not chased you lately?
I’m pissing myself. Imagine just walking along the halls of your air b n b, tying your hair in a pony and then thinking, oh I’m gonna film this looking all sad and put a sad quote over the top of it. “Sorry I’ve been quiet” 😂😭. Which one of her besties has betrayed her this time? She’ll be posting shit about keeping the circle small and life lessons soon, how she’s learnt so much. Get a fucking grip. I wonder how many montages she’s got of herself on her phone.

• Haha