Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Sorry just trying to catch up, so sof is making it abundantly clear it did happen? Poor sof 😢😢😢😢😢
Oh yes it definitely did happen. If you can only imagine the only thing she’s said after saying that it’s tore her heart to bits and that her daughter sat waiting for her dad and he was with her then imagine what else has happened. I think sof is just to classy and not about putting it out there but it will come out.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

tellmewhy

VIP Member
She’s got a handyman driving to wales to drop her stuff off because it doesn’t make sense for her to go back and forth to pick it up..surely it doesn’t make sense for a handyman to do that either. Is she scared of going back to TW I wonder

Ticketyboots

Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Baby Dad)

These threads are whizzing by 😂

• Haha
She’s really pushing the alcohol content lately isn’t she? I think she’s gearing up to make it look like she’s so troubled and turned into an alcoholic over it all 🫣

Is she fucking serious? She needs to keep her mouth shut because her and Eden are definitely not educated on this topic. “I wish I could do more.” Stfu, you could. You easily could. Yet all you want is people reposting your stories. NO ONE in that fucking family has a job. Yet they all sit around acting like saints for the most basic dumb shit. Influencers SHOULDN’T comment on such a complex issue because they just sound fucking idiotic. “Raise awareness” is she actually thick? RAISE AWARENESS TO AN ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN ONGOING FOR DECADES? They’ll both soon be posting about how they’ve donated soooooo much but they do soooo many things “silently” and how they’re little angels. She’s posted that, then reposted people praising her then back to her usual fucking shite. So, what exactly, did you accomplish then Yasmin? Other than getting up on your high horse on a topic I guarantee you have not researched. That whole family are truly fucked in the head. Both of them have somehow even made this awful situation about how brave THEY are for speaking up.View attachment 2504448
It’s a shame she doesn’t promote such awareness when it comes to the rising cost of living in the uk, nhs on the brink, more food banks than ever, increase in child poverty, people choosing to eat or pay utility bills, house prices the highest it’s ever been. But is confident enough to talk about a war that’s being going on for decades.

Peach97

VIP Member
Is she fucking serious? She needs to keep her mouth shut because her and Eden are definitely not educated on this topic. “I wish I could do more.” Stfu, you could. You easily could. Yet all you want is people reposting your stories. NO ONE in that fucking family has a job. Yet they all sit around acting like saints for the most basic dumb shit. Influencers SHOULDN’T comment on such a complex issue because they just sound fucking idiotic. “Raise awareness” is she actually thick? RAISE AWARENESS TO AN ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN ONGOING FOR DECADES? They’ll both soon be posting about how they’ve donated soooooo much but they do soooo many things “silently” and how they’re little angels. She’s posted that, then reposted people praising her then back to her usual fucking shite. So, what exactly, did you accomplish then Yasmin? Other than getting up on your high horse on a topic I guarantee you have not researched. That whole family are truly fucked in the head. Both of them have somehow even made this awful situation about how brave THEY are for speaking up.
IMG_0855.png

• Angry

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I enjoyed her content so much when i first found her but I do believe that was an act. The real Yaz is when she is around her horrid family. She is as vile as her sister if not worse. When Eden sang that word I was furious but when Yaz came on the next day using that sound on her video I cried. It was like a sucker punch after a gut kick. Half my family are black and are so hurt, they are hurt so often by racism it fucking hurts my heart and soul and makes me ashamed to be white. This is the “influence” this family has had.

• Heart
  • Sad

EmmaMcL90

Do you know what gets me! People that call this a job, creating “content” for TikTok?! & then film themselves crying because the “trolls” called them out on their bullshit & how it affects their mental health & how no one else understands what they are going through!

Do you know what kills my mental health?! Watching people take their last breath before my very eyes with no loved ones by their side, having patients & their families verbally/physically abuse me almost every day, being so physically & mentally drained from being short staffed yet again!

& then I come home to my children who I have to act like none of the above happened!

They wouldn’t know what it is to do an honest days work, TikTok won’t be around forever! Be interesting to see where they all are 5 years from now!

• Heart
She's acting erratic!
I'll always be in Wales, its where my little boy was born.
Huh? You've been shacked up in a B&B for months

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Hypocrite posting videos about her cheating ex too. Wonder if she’ll address it all (or try and deflect at least and make it seem like lees fault)
I predict a ‘you don’t know what goes on, you only see 60 seconds of my day’ and trying to make Lee look bad