Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Holly was asked by someone in the comments are you not worried Yaz is gonna shag ya BD and she replied no I’m not because have you seen him 😂 never denied and Yaz soon scarpered from the chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s baffles me that Lee is letting her back in the house? If it were my bf, he’d have thrown my shit out on the lawn and turfed me out and I wouldn’t blame him! He’s a mug. Imagine if Sof was texting or shagging Lee. We’d all know about it!
He's maybe keeping her sweet because he's scared she'll weaponise wolf 😫

• Sad
  • Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
IMG_0957.jpeg

Failed to mention best friends baby dad!!! You are a dusty scumbag. Dusty dusty dusty.

I forgot she wanted to call her daughter after the word that describes her best.
dusty scabby lips!

So let me just get this right
Yaz has been sleeping with one of her best friends baby dad? And this has started the whole “despeessed Yaz” era?

• Wow

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’m definitely in the minority, but I’ve never once believed she had an addiction issue. I think she just has two major personalities that shift between severe victim complex and desperate to flex she’s happy and successful.
I don’t think she’s on drugs, I don’t even think she’s drinking much but she just wants people concerned about her because she likes the attention

VIP Member
Anyone else enjoying the fact the Eden and Yaz are the laughing stock of Tiktok, its only a matter of time before the mask eventually slips, Eden being the compulsive liar and Yaz a dirty home wrecking Schlaaaaaaaaaggggggggg! Keep up the good work Casper!!!

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Guys, we have ANOTHER new best friend. Rachel. You know. Rachel. The person she pays to do her make up. Besties for lifeeeee 💁🏼‍♀️✌🏼
---
Also, I’m not sure. Were They measuring the length of her hair, or how far up her arse crack those awful jogging bottoms were pulled?

ps. yazs hair is longer than edens honeymoon

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I found the old video of lee and yaz on TT , and the comments saying how scared she looked and how Lee is a narcissist is crazy. She was scared her social media career was gonna be panned before it properly started that’s all it was! The cheek of it, and never once did she even defend what people were saying about Lee. He needs to kick her out, make arrangements for seeing Wolf and find himself a LOYAL, honest woman. Yaz, spragg might be interested now, seems him and Chloe have no chemistry and at least she’s not pregnant this time. Definitely not a girls girl are you .

• Heart

feefee14

We love you Lee! Send her back to the shit shed where she deserves to be 😂. With her rotten family. He could do so much better than this spiteful lot. I hope he finds someone genuine one day

I see a potential thread suggestion there 👀
“We love you, Lee! Send her back to the shit shed where she deserves to be!”

• Haha

VIP Member
I have Always thought Yaz was the most toxic one of the three, the thing is when you spend so much time on social media the mask will eventually slip!! I honestly didn't think she would shit on her own doorstep tho, I mean that's a whole new level of toxic isn't it, I hope that Sof lays the nut on her when she see's her next, just goes to show the bullshit that comes out of Yaz mouth when she declares her undying love for her nearest and dearest, the only person slag features loves is herself! Yaz you are reap what you sow!

• Heart