Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what videos she's watching but all that kid sees is a screen on the iPad
even when he was allowed to have the paints out she made him watch ipad too 🤬 let him be messy, play with him not film a 2 min shot, god i dislike her

Reactions: 8
The fact she had to show a 3 year old how to stick stuff on a bit of card is wild to me.
Came here to say this.

"This is glue"

How does a 3 year old not know what glue is. Just shows how little she does with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell then there was me who’d put sheets on the table down and let my kids go absolutely feral with their arts and crafts sets. All part & parcel of them learning !

• Heart
Bloody hell then there was me who’d put sheets on the table down and let my kids go absolutely feral with their arts and crafts sets. All part & parcel of them learning !
He got to put a few little things on paper. That's it. So sad.

Reactions: 4
Did I miss the video of the giant volcano they were supposed to build? The one she made the big deal about and posted a video of them going to buy the supplies?

She used to be such a lovely mother but ever since she spends more time with her sisters she’s become so selfish. entitled & neglectful

Reactions: 4
The cheek of her to say in her video of her making spaghetti bolognese that she’s “too busy” with Wolf to make videos. She does nothing with him

• Haha
Nah making a volcano with me dad is a memory that’s in my head forever, I had so much fun with the paper mache and the bi carb, why couldn’t she have just done that? Not a stinky plastic effort

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s definitely been unable to extend her air b&b so she’s had no choice but to go back to Lee 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s definitely been unable to extend her air b&b so she’s had no choice but to go back to Lee 🙈
Hahaha there’s a thread title there

Yaz Hadfield #8 couldn’t extend her Air B&B so she’s had no choice but to go back to Lee

Edit dammit we’re only on page 5 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.