Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s literally so embarrassing that she baits her marriage for extra clicks and views. Like imagine exploiting your husband like that pretending you’re on and off all the time when all he’s done is be a loving partner towards her

Reactions: 9
Y
It’s literally so embarrassing that she baits her marriage for extra clicks and views. Like imagine exploiting your husband like that pretending you’re on and off all the time when all he’s done is be a loving partner towards her
You don't treat someone you love that way, my heart breaks for lee

Reactions: 10

yaz claiming she rustled up a small breakfast for wolf first…its just cause you can’t cook mate🤣 then goes on to say she ordered breakfast for yesterday them both and was naughty… isn’t this you today as well yaz? You’re just lazy… two takeaway breakfasts and the drink full of tit for your child 👍🏼

I’m gonna guess he’s got takeaway for tea again too

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Guys, we have ANOTHER new best friend. Rachel. You know. Rachel. The person she pays to do her make up. Besties for lifeeeee 💁🏼‍♀️✌🏼
---
Also, I’m not sure. Were They measuring the length of her hair, or how far up her arse crack those awful jogging bottoms were pulled?

ps. yazs hair is longer than edens honeymoon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys, we have ANOTHER new best friend. Rachel. You know. Rachel. The person she pays to do her make up. Besties for lifeeeee 💁🏼‍♀️✌🏼
I don’t get it, the only people I consider my best friends are ones I’ve known decades. It would take a hell of a lot of time and one on one to consider someone a bestie, not just a few MUA sessions. I’ve had some great convos with my hairdresser for 15 years but I barely consider a friend let alone a bestie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh poor yaz. She’s gone from im a healed independent warrior to a wordy about me post in a matter of days. Has lee not chased you lately?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh poor yaz. She’s gone from im a healed independent warrior to a wordy about me post in a matter of days. Has lee not chased you lately?
I’m pissing myself. Imagine just walking along the halls of your air b n b, tying your hair in a pony and then thinking, oh I’m gonna film this looking all sad and put a sad quote over the top of it. “Sorry I’ve been quiet” 😂😭. Which one of her besties has betrayed her this time? She’ll be posting tit about keeping the circle small and life lessons soon, how she’s learnt so much. Get a bleeping grip. I wonder how many montages she’s got of herself on her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being a 30 year old grown arse woman and making sad attention seeking montages. I think most people stopped attention seeking on the internet at age 15 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just said this on Eden's tattle, Wont be long till we get they crying montages of them watching the news on Israel, eden will tell everyone to donate, but probably won't herself, we can read them like books

• Haha
Just said this on Eden's tattle, Wont be long till we get they crying montages of them watching the news on Israel, eden will tell everyone to donate, but probably won't herself, we can read them like books
Every time she does one of these pity party posts, it takes me back to her setting up the camera when the queen died and falling to the floor crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hasn’t posted much or been live at all has she since the big speech on needy and ending it with a shoutout to Casper! She is 100% triggered by Casper.! Especially since having her very own montages.

Oorrr has she no brand deals left?

Reactions: 7
Looking different yazzy baby
She looks like jafar here 😭

What’s with all the “im not ok” videos? Constantly posting the cry for help crap is so weird, she’s got all her besties and her 2 sisters she can reach out too. Whose attention is she trying to get?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like jafar here 😭

What’s with all the “im not ok” videos? Constantly posting the cry for help crap is so weird, she’s got all her besties and her 2 sisters she can reach out too. Whose attention is she trying to get?
Probably feeling sorry for herself as she's got Lee's dog whilst he's in Japan, won't be able to have a lurcher type near Needy's rats.

• Haha
I used to really like her and watch her until 1) I found out she a Tory 2) Loves Maggie thatcher 3) Supports the likes of Chris brown and Russell brand 4) enables her grown adult sisters behaviour and actually justifies it 5) her acting holier–than–thou as if she didn’t have a drug problem and then after the letter her sister sent her she’s alright with her sister being a bong head. 6) the fact she proper neglects her child’s educational needs and drags him round a bleeping shop 7) the way she treats Lee.
End of!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I used to really like her and watch her until 1) I found out she a Tory 2) Loves Maggie thatcher 3) Supports the likes of Chris brown and Russell brand 4) enables her grown adult sisters behaviour and actually justifies it 5) her acting holier–than–thou as if she didn’t have a drug problem and then after the letter her sister sent her she’s alright with her sister being a bong head. 6) the fact she proper neglects her child’s educational needs and drags him round a bleeping shop 7) the way she treats Lee.
End of!
I’m convinced that her and Eden just hate women tbh. You have Eden who can’t make any friends and is extremely jealous of attractive women then you have Yaz who always has to go against the grain and support these awful men

Reactions: 15
Didn’t she say in her rant about a certain tiktoker who doesn’t give a duck about mental health struggles etc?

What exactly does she do for mental health issues? Post crying montages and cryptic videos with zero context so all of her followers blow smoke up her arse, tell her how amazing and beautiful she is - for which she then gets paid for. She never speaks up on these issues (unless it’s a be kind rant about her baby sister) she’s not relatable and she doesn’t raise any awareness.

What did she post for world mental health day?

Reactions: 13
The two of them claim to care about their fans etc they rarely ever respond to fans. I got no tolerance for them! Their mother and Freya annoy me as well. Wicked witches of east wick

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.