Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz you truly are a piece of tit and a terrible mother! You traveled in a storm so bad that you and Wolf were crying in fear just so you could be in a room with Katie Price! I was fuming when I saw the tiktok thinking you traveled all that way just to see your family but learning it’s just for clout…WOW. I wouldn’t travel half a mile up the road in any type of bad weather by myself never mind with my children! I used to feel slightly sorry for how Eden treated her but slap it right up her. I’ve never been so angry at someone I don’t know!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yaz you truly are a piece of tit and a terrible mother! You traveled in a storm so bad that you and Wolf were crying in fear just so you could be in a room with Katie Price! I was fuming when I saw the tiktok thinking you traveled all that way just to see your family but learning it’s just for clout…WOW. I wouldn’t travel half a mile up the road in any type of bad weather by myself never mind with my children! I used to feel slightly sorry for how Eden treated her but slap it right up her. I’ve never been so angry at someone I don’t know!
Where did you see that

Im really confused.. Eden tried on that knitted co-ord in a video and was saying like woe is me can we get this for the tall girls. Yaz has done a video today of the same set and it fits her in length and she says she is 5ft 11???

Reactions: 4
That says everything you need to know about the selfish sisters! poor wolf, what a dreadful crappy thing to do, Yaz, you don't deserve him, anything could have happened! she is disgusting and clearly cares more about tiktok than her own son.

Reactions: 2
Im really confused.. Eden tried on that knitted co-ord in a video and was saying like woe is me can we get this for the tall girls. Yaz has done a video today of the same set and it fits her in length and she says she is 5ft 11???
It’s because Edens got a massive bunda

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhh silly me of course :rolleyes: 🤣
---
I wonder if Yaz is still getting her baps done.. swear she said was towards end of the year

Eden had it pulled up very high cutting off the circulation to her moose’s knuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why not just say ' I'm eating with my mouth open because I'm gross and don't have manners'. Would've been more honest.

Their embarrassing social media 'careers' mean more to them than being decent human beings.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how long it will be before Yaz makes a video defending Edens latest duck up, or do you think Yaz values her own career too much to get involved! Be interesting to see!

Reactions: 7
She’s probably delighted at the deflection that she could of killed her son driving in a storm so she could meet KP

Reactions: 6
Not this absolute rat now posting to a song full of the N word. The whole family are rotten.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Wonder why she hasn't deleted these though, that's weird.
Staying silent and using a song like that will go down well, good thinking yaz 😳 wtf is wrong with this family

Attachments

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.