Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if now she knows he isn’t at home or work like he usually would be she’s a paranoid mess as a result of her own actions
---
She’s put up she’s got ADHD now as well wow
these private clinics will tell people anything for the right price. I would like to see then wait on actual NHS waiting list & see if they have ADHD. Its like the in thing with these arseholes influencers 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yaz actually self diagnosed before Eden, then Eden jumped on it and Yaz must have been livid

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how she is still up her sisters arse. Why would she throw away a decent future for her son when her sister couldn’t give a duck for him anyway

Reactions: 7
Yikes on a bikes, try talking to your child Yaz, he’s so far behind verbally he’s gunna be picked on when he can’t communicate at nursery/school

• Sad
Right I'm not nit picking here but I've just watched a video of Yaz preparing breakfast for Wolf, considering she will spend hours and hours slapping tit on her face she couldn't be bothered to spend 5 minutes on his breakfast, the chocolate was just dolloped in a big lump in the middle of three pancakes, she couldn't even be bothered to cut the strawberries up, and huge chunks of bananas! I mean besides the massive choking risk, the lazy cow couldn't be bothered to spend a few minutes chopping it up and making it all a bit more palatable. Not only that but I dread to think how much sugar pancakes, fruit, choc spread and marshmallows had in it! She doesnt have a job to go and still cant be bothered to spend a bit of time on her son!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Wasn't wolf meant to be coming off social media? No, instead let's post videos with just him. Is that allowed? Poor kid. The only time she doesn't order she wants to record the whole thing for weirdos online. tit parenting

And like said above, would it have hurt to cut up the fruit properly and without choking hazards. These influencers don't care how tit they're doing aslong as one comment says they're amazing.
Delusional and deluded

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Right I'm not nit picking here but I've just watched a video of Yaz preparing breakfast for Wolf, considering she will spend hours and hours slapping tit on her face she couldn't be bothered to spend 5 minutes on his breakfast, the chocolate was just dolloped in a big lump in the middle of three pancakes, she couldn't even be bothered to cut the strawberries up, and huge chunks of bananas! I mean besides the massive choking risk, the lazy cow couldn't be bothered to spend a few minutes chopping it up and making it all a bit more palatable. Not only that but I dread to think how much sugar pancakes, fruit, choc spread and marshmallows had in it! She doesnt have a job to go and still cant be bothered to spend a bit of time on her son!
i cant see coz she blocked me 🤣 wouldn't it be nice if she involved him with breakfast and they done it together, he could have done the chocolate while she cut fruit, she is so quick to get on without him, she is missing all these precious years that she wont ever get back, all these SM parents make me sick, time is way more important to me than money, but then i did come from poverty really ( unlike tory scum) so money means nothing to me.

Reactions: 10
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned I’ve not read through yaz’s thread in a while, but looks like she’s fully back with Lee. Talking about getting a bigger house etc. saying she needed to realise what she had in life to appreciate it 🤔 more like she went off had a bit of fun for a year realised no one else wanted her and crawled back to Lee

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned I’ve not read through yaz’s thread in a while, but looks like she’s fully back with Lee. Talking about getting a bigger house etc. saying she needed to realise what she had in life to appreciate it 🤔 more like she went off had a bit of fun for a year realised no one else wanted her and crawled back to Lee
This! She realised that Scotty T dont fancy or want her and Lloyd is staying put with the green giant.
Can you imagine the actual uproar if it was a man doing what she did though then just turning back up months later.

Reactions: 15
the grass isn’t always greener 😏 clearly declaring her love for Lloyd never lured him away from her hole sister so she has gone back with her tail between her legs. If she is going back to Wales full time then she will be a bit more bearable away from her sisters.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s mad this is the longest she’s stayed in her house in wales and he’s not there. Weird how she’s there now so casually but when Lee is there she doesn’t make the effort to cook etc and stay there that long. Convenient she’ll be coming back ready for nursery after we’ve all said! Poor Lee and poor wolf

I think it’s mad this is the longest she’s stayed in her house in wales and he’s not there. Weird how she’s there now so casually but when Lee is there she doesn’t make the effort to cook etc and stay there that long. Convenient she’ll be coming back ready for nursery after we’ve all said! Poor Lee and poor wolf
In the ‘cooking a roast’ video, she kept going on about how no one (meaning Lee) was there to tell her off for having too many sauces etc! She still has to get the little digs in there doesn’t she, you could tell she was being serious too

Reactions: 4
Not sure if anyone else is as much of a nosey cow as me. She posted a video of her and wolf on the sofa. Lees taken their wedding photos down off the stairs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.