Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not this absolute rat now posting to a song full of the N word. The whole family are rotten.
Came here to say this. So she has chosen to defend her sister using a song that references the n word several times and is also sang by a woman beating scumbag? Words are actually failing me. And all while doing an Ad, if I was shein I would cut her off so fast!!! I can’t believe they have a platform. These are the people that think they have a god given right to post whatever they duck they like. Look at her smug little rat face. Doesn’t surprise me that she’s a racist woman, she married a paratrooper after all

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her latest TT!! She truly is going down the same route as her sister. Cancelled to high duck!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And this is how they are “influencing” people ffs 😳
A “normal” word? Girl just admit you’re racist. 😭 so many people admitting they are racist from this. A disheartening reality, I’m a proud POC and it’s so truly horrifying seeing how many people are faking their acceptance of POC in this day and age. Yikes yikes yikes

Reactions: 15
A “normal” word? Girl just admit you’re racist. 😭 so many people admitting they are racist from this. A disheartening reality, I’m a proud POC and it’s so truly horrifying seeing how many people are faking their acceptance of POC in this day and age. Yikes yikes yikes
Its an alarming level of ignorance and people like Harvey sisters who have a large audience of young & impressionable people (and probably alot of people from different races) really need to reign it in. Disgusted with them both.

Reactions: 8
It’s actually bleeping wild to me that she thought the clap back was to put a song on that says the N world numerous times instead of using her platform to say how wrong it is to say that world.
It wasn’t even a week ago she was all ‘I pray for peace for Israel and Palestine’. Where’s your energy for black people yaz? Just admit you condone edens behaviour and you’re a racist and leave.

Reactions: 17
At least this situation might educate some people who seem to think it's absolutely fine. Shocking the amount of ignorance. 'One person commented and said her black boyfriend wasn't offended so why are you' like one person's opinion changes it! It's an offensive word, so do not use it. I don't know what is so hard to understand.

Reactions: 8
Its an alarming level of ignorance and people like Harvey sisters who have a large audience of young & impressionable people (and probably alot of people from different races) really need to reign it in. Disgusted with them both.
It is awful. They are unbelievable and her response just shows she also doesn’t care to highlight that exact part in the song. We all listen to artists who use the word in their songs but do not sing the derogatory terms. They think if it is included in a song they can sing along but are so uneducated to the background of the reason the artists use that word (I.e reclaimant of the term). If I was a business looking at that page, I’d be steering well clear. What an awful representation

Reactions: 7
I really hope brands continue to step away from this toxic family. Yaz, you're a bleep like your sister. Read the room.

Reactions: 14
I've sent her video and a complaint to Connect Management. Will they do anything, probably not but it made me feel better writing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not shein running their business from literal sweat shops and even they thought the song was a bad choice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.