Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she bleeping serious? She needs to keep her mouth shut because her and Eden are definitely not educated on this topic. “I wish I could do more.” Stfu, you could. You easily could. Yet all you want is people reposting your stories. NO ONE in that bleeping family has a job. Yet they all sit around acting like saints for the most basic dumb tit. Influencers SHOULDN’T comment on such a complex issue because they just sound bleeping idiotic. “Raise awareness” is she actually thick? RAISE AWARENESS TO AN ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN ONGOING FOR DECADES? They’ll both soon be posting about how they’ve donated soooooo much but they do soooo many things “silently” and how they’re little angels. She’s posted that, then reposted people praising her then back to her usual bleeping shite. So, what exactly, did you accomplish then Yasmin? Other than getting up on your high horse on a topic I guarantee you have not researched. That whole family are truly fucked in the head. Both of them have somehow even made this awful situation about how brave THEY are for speaking up.
IMG_0855.png

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Is she bleeping serious? She needs to keep her mouth shut because her and Eden are definitely not educated on this topic. “I wish I could do more.” Stfu, you could. You easily could. Yet all you want is people reposting your stories. NO ONE in that bleeping family has a job. Yet they all sit around acting like saints for the most basic dumb tit. Influencers SHOULDN’T comment on such a complex issue because they just sound bleeping idiotic. “Raise awareness” is she actually thick? RAISE AWARENESS TO AN ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN ONGOING FOR DECADES? They’ll both soon be posting about how they’ve donated soooooo much but they do soooo many things “silently” and how they’re little angels. She’s posted that, then reposted people praising her then back to her usual bleeping shite. So, what exactly, did you accomplish then Yasmin? Other than getting up on your high horse on a topic I guarantee you have not researched. That whole family are truly fucked in the head. Both of them have somehow even made this awful situation about how brave THEY are for speaking up.View attachment 2504448
I think the silence is needed tbh, especially from narcissistic bleep influencers who are solely on posting tit like this for the sweet sweet likes. Stay in your lane Yaz and shove your 'prayers' up your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yaz literally...

"My prayers and love.... LOOK AT WHAT I GOT FROM TESCO"

bleeping hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
just like her sister, she just wants people to lick her arse about ‘what a good person she is’. Shut up Yaz and take your kid to the park.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Influencers your silence is harrowing”

Isn’t this the first time she’s even acknowledged the situation? Who the duck is she to talk about ANY other influencers?

Reactions: 13
Is she bleeping serious? She needs to keep her mouth shut because her and Eden are definitely not educated on this topic. “I wish I could do more.” Stfu, you could. You easily could. Yet all you want is people reposting your stories. NO ONE in that bleeping family has a job. Yet they all sit around acting like saints for the most basic dumb tit. Influencers SHOULDN’T comment on such a complex issue because they just sound bleeping idiotic. “Raise awareness” is she actually thick? RAISE AWARENESS TO AN ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN ONGOING FOR DECADES? They’ll both soon be posting about how they’ve donated soooooo much but they do soooo many things “silently” and how they’re little angels. She’s posted that, then reposted people praising her then back to her usual bleeping shite. So, what exactly, did you accomplish then Yasmin? Other than getting up on your high horse on a topic I guarantee you have not researched. That whole family are truly fucked in the head. Both of them have somehow even made this awful situation about how brave THEY are for speaking up.View attachment 2504448
It’s a shame she doesn’t promote such awareness when it comes to the rising cost of living in the uk, nhs on the brink, more food banks than ever, increase in child poverty, people choosing to eat or pay utility bills, house prices the highest it’s ever been. But is confident enough to talk about a war that’s being going on for decades.

Reactions: 16
Yaz literally...

"My prayers and love.... LOOK AT WHAT I GOT FROM TESCO"

bleeping hell 😂
Ran here to say the same. Unbelievable.

Eden did the same yesterday. Did a video on how bad it all was then the next video was a eat with me.

Reactions: 8
Yaz shut up ya daft cow! You only acknowledged it because Eden did so it gave you a video idea for views, again just like Eden😂😂
I'm sure you're tesco haul mixed in with your video will help them out a great deal. Pleb.

Reactions: 13
Peace and love to all victims, anyway I’ve bought a tit ton of air fresheners because lees house smells abit burnt.

Jesus. bleeping. Christ. Read the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They have absolutely no need to be even talking about the war, they no nothing about it other than 4 min clips on the news, how about keeping quiet on things you dont have the foggiest on as its more upsetting to people on her account who it actually is effecting 🤬 its not just "news" its real life

Reactions: 6
I just said it on Edens thread but where's mr 300k followers Lloyds post while they judge others for not saying anything? Radio silence from him except a 'get ready for a meal out with me' which is just bad taste.

Reactions: 9
I just said it on Edens thread but where's mr 300k followers Lloyds post while they judge others for not saying anything? Radio silence from him except a 'get ready for a meal out with me' which is just bad taste.
And Freya?

Reactions: 7
Yaz hun, you haven’t not been uploading because you are busy with a three year old - you’ve been busy catching up on here 💁🏻‍♀️
Thanks for answering the queries over potty training, glad it’s going well

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And Freya?
Freya can barely string a sentence together, I always thought she kept off tiktok because she had more sense, always thought she was the brains of the bunch, I couldn't have been more wrong, she's comes across as thick as tit! 😂 😂 😂
---
Peace and love to all victims, anyway I’ve bought a tit ton of air fresheners because lees house smells abit burnt.

Jesus. bleeping. Christ. Read the room.
I thought exactly the same, its almost as if she's minimising the whole situation, and to be calling out other influencers for not speaking up, bleeping hell what a daft bleep!!

• Haha
Yaz went from ‘going to hobby craft to get all the stuff to build a giant volcano’ to going to b&m and buying some plastic shite to shove in front of Wolf to play with alone real quick, didn’t she?!

• Sad
She is absolutely cut up that Lee is in Japan for a month or however long it is! She was thriving when he was the one at home and she was galavanting duck knows where with Wolf and Holly! Now the tables have turned she is hating it! I hope Lee is living his best carp filled life shagging hot Japanese woman (sorry potato) x

Reactions: 21
I wonder if now she knows he isn’t at home or work like he usually would be she’s a paranoid mess as a result of her own actions
---
She’s put up she’s got ADHD now as well wow

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.