Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
My heart breaks for Sof! She seems so lovely too, I've only seen one live of hers last week when she said she was going to get her nails done with Freya, she might be abit naive but nobody deserves this. If I was her I'd distance myself from the whole family, Freya and Eden definitely
Definitely agree with this,they may be friendly now but give it time and Eden will turn cold against Sof

Reactions: 2

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Yaz you truly are a piece of shit and a terrible mother! You traveled in a storm so bad that you and Wolf were crying in fear just so you could be in a room with Katie Price! I was fuming when I saw the tiktok thinking you traveled all that way just to see your family but learning it’s just for clout…WOW. I wouldn’t travel half a mile up the road in any type of bad weather by myself never mind with my children! I used to feel slightly sorry for how Eden treated her but slap it right up her. I’ve never been so angry at someone I don’t know!
That says everything you need to know about the selfish sisters! poor wolf, what a dreadful shitty thing to do, Yaz, you don't deserve him, anything could have happened! she is disgusting and clearly cares more about tiktok than her own son.

busdriver89

VIP Member
I’m certain Holly is contracted with tiktok or connect management just to keep these ‘content creators’ on the rails when they’re clearly in turmoil 😂
She’s just a busy body and entertains anyone who gets the “numbers” started with Eben then Yaz then moved on to swearing shep. Yaz paid her for a while though 🤭

Stephsteph

I enjoyed her content so much when i first found her but I do believe that was an act. The real Yaz is when she is around her horrid family. She is as vile as her sister if not worse. When Eden sang that word I was furious but when Yaz came on the next day using that sound on her video I cried. It was like a sucker punch after a gut kick. Half my family are black and are so hurt, they are hurt so often by racism it fucking hurts my heart and soul and makes me ashamed to be white. This is the “influence” this family has had.
I agree! Offcourse Eden's apology was crap as well! And any apology is never good enough! But alteast she tried to apologise in her own stupid way... Yaz has not acknowledged anything she has done!

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Just popped in to the live, someone asked if she can show a product, yaz said “I don’t have that here, it’s at mine” umm what? Whilst sat at her house in Wales 🤔 sooo is she living somewhere else??

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Her friend Holly has some major issues. She’s speaking about her mental health and that she has cystitis and had BV before and that when she lies down she swears she feels her organs moving 🙈

I wonder if they have actually separated or because her views are down compared to usual it’s clickbait. I feel so sorry for him honestly
This might be a reach, but could the whole "Disney character" person be about Sophiena? As Holly is the ex friend isn't she?

Probably wrong but always wondered what actually happened between them

In the Tik Tok video that she’s put up saying it’s her birthday but she’s not here at the moment she’s not wearing any rings? But 3 days ago on the video of her in the grey tracksuit she was?
---
She does have “Lee & Wolf” still in her bio on insta & TT though? So

Oprahclear

Wait I can't find any of this on tik tok what is sofs account? And what exactly happened how do we know this?

Reactions: 1