Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s sofs kids dad. The way she said worse giggled and said definitely ‘kids dad’.
It was weird that she only said kids dad.

why would Freya fall out with her sister over this to this extent?

I think it’s Freya’s kids dad
Nope definitely Sofie’s. Sofie went live and spoke about it.

freya was in Yass live earlier, they’re ok.

Reactions: 1

Oprahclear

Maybe he’s asked for a divorce and called her out after a month away from her lol
I didn't really follow this whole situation, has she ever made reference to why they split? Was it just a trial thing hence the always going to wales which now seems to of stopped.

NoseySW

Can someone please get me up to speed? Not been on here in a while. Obv noticed Lee is back in her bio but seen lots of comments about Sof (who’s this??) and Yas sleeping with her ex? How do we know this??? While she was with Lee? I need all the tea!! 😂

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Yaz you truly are a piece of shit and a terrible mother! You traveled in a storm so bad that you and Wolf were crying in fear just so you could be in a room with Katie Price! I was fuming when I saw the tiktok thinking you traveled all that way just to see your family but learning it’s just for clout…WOW. I wouldn’t travel half a mile up the road in any type of bad weather by myself never mind with my children! I used to feel slightly sorry for how Eden treated her but slap it right up her. I’ve never been so angry at someone I don’t know!
Where did you see that

Bouquet23

I’ve no sympathy for Lee. He’s deluded. Left his wife and kid for that, and then she made him look an idiot in front of millions of people and he’s still liking her selfies. Get a grip of yourself.
Agree they’re both knobs #sorrynotsorry

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
What’s yas insta story about? Big life changes and she can’t beat herself up forever? I don’t follow her tiktoks, can anyone update me pleaseeee

Peach97

VIP Member
As if a 3 year old even has a concept of what “happy” actually means.

She also definitely used crying in her sons face to make her sisters feel bad after they all unfollowed each other.
Yaz was commenting on Edens videos and reposting her Halloween transitions so I presume all is well again.

user726

VIP Member
So she’s throwing her toys out her pram and having a literal meltdown because she’s fallen out with her sister? Jesus fucking Christ 😂😂