Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He will likely be starting after Christmas not sure if he is even potty trained ???
Children can still wear nappies at nursery, he's only 2 isn't he? A nursery wouldn't expect them out of nappies yet (I think they start encouraging parents from 3+). I do agree she should be starting with training soon though

Reactions: 2

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I hope so!
What’s the sister done this time?! I avoid these people like the plague these days. They make me feel like I got motion sickness.
She sang/mimed the N word on a live 🤢 then tried to deny them did an apology video. It’s been a shit show ever since.

tittletottie

I honestly can’t understand her rationale, it’s bizarre.
Goes back to Wales, puts Lee back in her bio, does her ads and live streams at his house and she seemingly lives in a different house 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I really hope it’s a case of her trying to grovel & Lee not having any of it tbh.
Or she is worried Lee might have a replacement lined up!

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Omg her live is so disturbing!! She’s unhinged honestly. What was the ‘it’s just noise’ repeated 28382838x??? I don’t get what she means

user726

VIP Member
Did anyone watch Yaz's live last night? I only watched it because I was working late and in the office on my own so the sound for 'company'. She was acting VERY strange. 'Old Yaz would have done a video about the new car I bought yesterday. New Yaz has just posted it on her instagram only'. Except you've just told everyone about it on your live on tiktok love.

'I started crying earlier. I very nearly reached for my phone to film it then remembered, thats what OLD Yaz would have done'.

:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
that’s hilarious considering she reposted & commented on a video of Tommy from towie on how he tries to stay humble and relatable. I’ve never known someone to chat so much shit as Yaz

Attachments