Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Can someone please get me up to speed? Not been on here in a while. Obv noticed Lee is back in her bio but seen lots of comments about Sof (who’s this??) and Yas sleeping with her ex? How do we know this??? While she was with Lee? I need all the tea!! 😂
Read the thread, it’s worth it! 😂

Reactions: 1
My son is 3 and in school nursery, he is still in nappies (autistic and showing no signs of wanting to be near a toilet) but the school are more then happy to have him there, around 20 of the 30 kids there aren’t actually potty trained yet though the school do encourage it. Suppose it’s different everywhere though as this is in Liverpool
Yeah ive worked in nurseries across Yorkshire, we've never turned children away if they're still in nappies and I worked with 0-5 years. Nursery just encouraged it with 3+ to prepare for school. It must be different across the UK

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Wonder if Sof has been threatened with a Cease and Desist? Hence why she's not speaking about Yaz?

Sof, if you read here... You can be sued for speaking the truth.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Sof read out the comment ‘did yas try it with your ex partner or someone you were interested in?’ To which sof says ‘worse’

Then reads another comment ‘someone said your kids dad… baby dad’ sof said ‘defo kids dad’

defo sounds to me like she fucked someone’s baby daddy 🤣🤣🤣
I thought the ‘defo kids dad’ was a comment she read out.

Elledoc82

VIP Member
She said on a video that Wolf has been accepted into a Nursery but didn’t say if it was in Kent or Wales. Surely wherever Wolf attends Nursery would determined where she finally settles with him?