Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Oohhh do tell us the deets!

also the TikTok of Yaz having lunch with Wolf, I thought that was cute! Prefer to see videos like that as the one before of her talking in 3x speed about her crusty lips 🤢
yeah agree
Except I thought wolf said his surname was Harvey at first and I almost got enraged

Reactions: 1

Huffchug

VIP Member
Oh she’s back with Lee. I wonder what ex she’s referring to in this dirty delete from a few weeks ago?

Attachments

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
He will likely be starting after Christmas not sure if he is even potty trained ???
My kids had to be potty trained by 3 to attend school nursery. It’s not like when I was at school and the teachers could deal with accidents. My youngest was simply not ready and we had many tears they were meant to start in the May but had to wait until the September (4 months later new school year) to start as they wouldn’t do it. I’m not sure if llanelli or England are different but all 3 of my children had to be out of nappies, no accidents and if they did have accidents we’d have to go to the school and change them (I never had to but friends did).
Our schools in my area won't have children 3+ unless toilet trained either. (Unless of course there's a medical reason)

tattybrogan

Did anyone see edens stories when she was asked about falling about with her sisters? There’s definitely been an argument

Oprahclear

What's happened to all the compare ting driving to wales as if it was half hour away doing everything too for Wolfie videos.

Lifegossip2021

How does everyone know she paid a friend off and also hit Freya when she was pregnant ? Or is this assumptions etc.

tattybrogan

In her sad birthday video posted today it looks like her rings are off? She normally always has them on when she posts videos

• Wow

welshlass87

VIP Member
My son is 3 and in school nursery, he is still in nappies (autistic and showing no signs of wanting to be near a toilet) but the school are more then happy to have him there, around 20 of the 30 kids there aren’t actually potty trained yet though the school do encourage it. Suppose it’s different everywhere though as this is in Liverpool
I can totally understand that. I was just saying what the rules are where I am. Obviously personal circumstances differ x

He will likely be starting after Christmas not sure if he is even potty trained ???
My kids had to be potty trained by 3 to attend school nursery. It’s not like when I was at school and the teachers could deal with accidents. My youngest was simply not ready and we had many tears they were meant to start in the May but had to wait until the September (4 months later new school year) to start as they wouldn’t do it. I’m not sure if llanelli or England are different but all 3 of my children had to be out of nappies, no accidents and if they did have accidents we’d have to go to the school and change them (I never had to but friends did).
My son is 3 and in school nursery, he is still in nappies (autistic and showing no signs of wanting to be near a toilet) but the school are more then happy to have him there, around 20 of the 30 kids there aren’t actually potty trained yet though the school do encourage it. Suppose it’s different everywhere though as this is in Liverpool