Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ hi eben and lloyd

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Who in their right mind feels they are that special and important and sits there recording themselves like that.
honest to god if Iโ€™m ever out either in the shops or at a restaurant and see some self obsessed chav like this acting up for the camera Iโ€™ll definitely have to say something to them.
This silly girls a loose canon currently with her drinking and odd behaviour on camera. ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 20
Did anyone see the comment on the range video about the black room being โ€œleeโ€˜s living roomโ€?

Reactions: 4
Oh Yaz - your attempt at a clap back is embarrassing.๐Ÿ™ˆ you had to delete the last one didnโ€™t you as it was offensive and just so off? You must know deep down your sister and LL Paso donโ€™t care if you make a cock of yourself - they encourage it no doubt as it takes focus off them. This family are actually so so so so so so dim . Thick. Socially unaware, racistโ€ฆ sheโ€™ll be boooo hoooooing tomorrow when she remembers she needs to pack up her beige suitcase with her beige fast fashion for her new Air BnB. Wouldnโ€™t find me paying off a mortgage for a house I canโ€™t stay in cos I betrayed my friend and husband. Eek ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Reactions: 13
I bet Yaz has got in the car plenty of times after Lloyd has had a smoke, so she's a bit of a hypocrite!

Reactions: 13
For the love of God are they together or not what is happening why can't she just make it clear I'm.so very tired of looking at kitchen units to figure out where she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holly is saying she doesnโ€™t show all the good and yaz has stepped up she has a teenager and popular clothes etc are expensive for her son & yaz buys them for him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holly is saying she doesnโ€™t show all the good and yaz has stepped up she has a teenager and popular clothes etc are expensive for her son & yaz buys them for him
I donโ€™t understand how they donโ€™t find this alarming, itโ€™s love bombing right?

Reactions: 9
"Buys" we saw the ski trip Holly. You and you're son wore all Yaz's clothes and coat the entire time. I think you mean you have hand me downs for your son from her. I dunno why that's something you'd even openly admit either ๐Ÿ˜• Get off tiktok all day and get a Job pay for you're own sons tit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.