Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said she is taking time out 😂 see how long that lasts, wouldn't it be great if they both didn't come back

Reactions: 12
More like Eden’s had a paddy that Yazzy is posting and she can’t because she and tiny guy are criminals. I’d imagine Big Don Carla calling explaining Eden made her a star and to take a hiatus until Eden is inseminated and comes back to break the happy news to deflect from the fact, she’s now catching the bus everywhere and Lloyds in jail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Yaz play-the-field is going to visit greeden and midget gem who are back at mummy’s and beethovens cos they can’t afford the shed- greeden has probably told yaz she’s not allowed to record up there incase they accidentally get caught in the background or something. They will want to spin their own narrative saying ‘we moved back to mums for mental health reasons- not because we are skint criminals’ 😂 either way the less I see of the Addams family the better 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank god she's 'taking a break' she's a prick anyway but turns into more of an unbearable see you next Tuesday when she's down with them all. Hope sof wallops her one and swings her round by her hair Amanda Thrip style whilst down that way, wishful thinking I know but a girl can wish.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen lees shared their friends story on insta. Looks like wolf is starting in a local school. Looks like she’s staying in Llanelli then.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get what social media break she’s on about? Cant even log off and have an actual break reposting her sisters videos etc. such a looser.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope Lee goes for full custody she’s unhinged and there is video proof all over the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But Yaz didn’t travel with Swiss, they flew with EasyJet when they went skiing. Yaz would lie about anything for a few quid.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.