Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both of these screenshots are from when she flew with Lee (27th Jan) and when she flew with Holly (5th March) Both with easyJet. Both screenshots have the date on them too.

Yasmin you are a fraud, and you won't get away with it. Vile woman.
Just waiting for these tiktoks to be hidden! Too late Yaz, they have been downloaded/saved by us trolls 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Both of these screenshots are from when she flew with Lee (27th Jan) and when she flew with Holly (5th March) Both with easyJet. Both screenshots have the date on them too.

Yasmin you are a fraud, and you won't get away with it. Vile woman.
this is why i love here ❤ she's a con woman, lying toe rag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely hope Lee finds the happiness he deserves! Yaz does not deserve him at all he needs to divorce and go live his best life with his son 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It'd be a real shame if people were to report her to the ASA for both of the falsely advertised videos 🤗

Reactions: 13
It'd be a real shame if people were to report her to the ASA for both of the falsely advertised videos 🤗
That would be a shame.. for her 🤣
It's actually disgusting that she thinks you can lie like that to her trusting followers! They don't give a duck about anyone do they

Reactions: 5
If you’ve got to make videos about how great your life is, chances are it isn’t! 😂😂😂 who you trying to convince Yaz? 😂 I notice that all of a sudden wales is the place to be since you shagged your way round Tunbridge Wells! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
She’s no longer posting mental health stuff or any crying videos, she says, for the 100th time this year. I give it 5 days before she’s back to it.

Imagine cuddling your baby cos he’s upset, putting him down, setting up the camera and then grabbing him and positioning yourself in the right position to get it on film. But then bangs on about how much it breaks her heart when he’s upset in the comments… clearly not.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Imagine cuddling your baby cos he’s upset, putting him down, setting up the camera and then grabbing him and positioning yourself in the right position to get it on film. But then bangs on about how much it breaks her heart when he’s upset in the comments… clearly not.
Literally prefers tiktok content over her own child. Sad really

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.