Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz and i are similar in age, our children are close in age, I’m also married and live away from home. In fact I live on the other side of the world. Not a few hours drive away. I cannot tell you the last time I sat and cried like she does. I’m not saying there’s nothing wrong with a good cry but when she’s this up and down constantly in her life she needs to change something. She seems miserable as duck as no amount of P Louise highlighters, Udd dupes and ribbed contour body suits are gonna fix whatever the fk is going on under that mop of hair in her brain. How the actual heck she can sit back and watch these crying videos is beyond me. I would die of cringe if my husband watched me make content like that.

Reactions: 15
That is a good point. I can't remember the last time I cried. She needs to sort her life out, stop pretending she's happy.
Her and Eden are the same, pretending they have perfect relationships and are such a close knit family. They just lie to themselves. It's scary, be honest. Accept the online fame is never coming, go earn a decent living elsewhere and do something you can be proud of. And something wolf can be proud of. Stop being self centred arseholes. Look where it's got you!!

Reactions: 6
The storm you brought on yourself.
Cocky thinking having a drawer full of free moisturiser and chav Tiktok friends were a flex, twerking and miming to rap songs.
When all along you were bleeping up your marriage and your life. You reap what you sow, I’m afraid.
I really hope the husband has moved on.

Reactions: 13
She’s really pushing the alcohol content lately isn’t she? I think she’s gearing up to make it look like she’s so troubled and turned into an alcoholic over it all 🫣

Reactions: 16
It’s the fact she’s either posting crying montages or quotes to the effect of duck everyone I’m better than all of you witches and you’ll never dull my shine. Pick a lane gurl.

Reactions: 11
She really is delusional isn’t she. One minute she’s the happiest she’s ever been with videos and tracks such as ‘I love this little life’ .. 5 mins later she’s crying and hates her life ffs can’t keep up with the horse faced idiot 😂
Yup! Looks like it’s snowing ❄

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it! Her erratic behaviour seriously makes me question her substance use 💀
I’m definitely in the minority, but I’ve never once believed she had an addiction issue. I think she just has two major personalities that shift between severe victim complex and desperate to flex she’s happy and successful.

Reactions: 24
I’m definitely in the minority, but I’ve never once believed she had an addiction issue. I think she just has two major personalities that shift between severe victim complex and desperate to flex she’s happy and successful.
I don’t think she’s on drugs, I don’t even think she’s drinking much but she just wants people concerned about her because she likes the attention

Reactions: 18
She reminds me of a 16year old chav who has fake ID so shows off they have alcohol at any given time they have it because they think they look cool 😂😂 abit like her in the summer sharing raves an Ibiza shows pretending she's a raver when she's never actually been to any of the places she's shown 😂😂
In the words of Eden, Yaz "you're a mother! just a mother" so put you're fleecy Pj's on and stop being a twit. The only people who will relate is 16-18 year olds, so most of Edens audience ✌

Reactions: 17
Anyone else get the severe ick from her pub eating video. Christ, she literally sucks in her food 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.