Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me LOL that any time someone wants to prove a harvey is nice they refer to the money they give or things they buy people 😂

Money doesnt make someone a good person. Try not sleeping with your best mates ex or not being racist??

Reactions: 24
It makes me LOL that any time someone wants to prove a harvey is nice they refer to the money they give or things they buy people 😂

Money doesnt make someone a good person. Try not sleeping with your best mates ex or not being racist??
Yes!!!!

Also why the duck would you want your kid to think that handouts are the way to get decent clothes or the brands they want
Fair enough many single parents wouldn’t be able to completely kit out their kids in expensive clothes but that’s why it’s an important life lesson

AND if Yaz was a bloke it would be grooming

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand how they don’t find this alarming, it’s love bombing right?
Yeah it’s weird. She’s practically buying Holly. I’d never let a friend buy me tit loads of stuff. I’d always help friends out, buy them stuff if they were desperate and always get them gifts but buying stuff constantly I find weird.

Reactions: 6
Lee has put up on tiktok “good riddance to 2023. I wonder how 2024 will treat me”

Reactions: 13
OMG Lee’s insta story of Wolf painting trees followed by a daddy and son charcuterie board has melted my icy heart 😭 Lee is beautiful 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just looked at lees Insta for the first time and the boy is spicy. Sorry potato. But you do have good taste. He wasn’t wrong when he said the wrong woman turned up on his wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.