Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bold of her to sing that when it is in fact her who was in a rush to throw away her relationship but ok Yaz, you carry on being delulu

Reactions: 6
Yaz Harvey #8 🎶Do ya know what it feels like loving someone who shagged her best mate’s baby daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lee put up a post on Instagram stories yesterday that was definitely directed at yaz

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t remember exactly it was either about people being ungrateful or being painted the bad guy. But she put something up after it but deleted it straight away
---
I can’t remember exactly it was either about people being ungrateful or being painted the bad guy. But she put something up after it but deleted it straight away

Reactions: 3
Did she just let her last "storm" get wolf wet when she set up the camera and cried in front of him then edited and uploaded it to tik tok?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is delusional isn’t she. One minute she’s the happiest she’s ever been with videos and tracks such as ‘I love this little life’ .. 5 mins later she’s crying and hates her life ffs can’t keep up with the horse faced idiot 😂

Reactions: 15
camera ✅
Force some tears ✅
Me me me me ✅
Good grief get a life and a bloody job woman you’re setting such a terrible example not just to your boy but all the little minions that follow you. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
camera ✅
Force some tears ✅
Me me me me ✅
Good grief get a life and a bloody job woman you’re setting such a terrible example not just to your boy but all the little minions that follow you. 🙄
Omg she's got a proper gurn on her when she's crying!! Why would you do that" :oops:
---
She really is delusional isn’t she. One minute she’s the happiest she’s ever been with videos and tracks such as ‘I love this little life’ .. 5 mins later she’s crying and hates her life ffs can’t keep up with the horse faced idiot 😂
I reckon she's putting out all these erratic video's so people will forget she shagged her mates baby daddy and start to feel sorry for her! I think Yaz knows exactly how to play the social media game, and she's putting out these videos for sympathy, the laughing, the crying, the drinking wine, the shaky hands, wont be long before she puts out the montage with coldplay music! mark my words, she's a fraud who's been caught out and she's pulling out the stops!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.