Yaz Hadfield #5 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait that happened?
Yep when she found out about Dan and Eden.
---
Crying again on the train with Wolf 😔 I don't understand the need to keep documenting yourself crying all the time - even more so over decisions she made? Isn't this what you wanted Yaz?
Her and Eden are the worst for that. I swear it's because they think it makes them relatable like look I'm human look at me cry so you forget I'm a trash person

Reactions: 6
I much prefer the version of Yaz when she’s in Wales. She acts like an arrogant witch when she’s in Kent with her family (probably more so Eden)

Reactions: 27
Her and lee atm are giving off the Co parenting we’re getting along
Great vibes, but it’s all for camera. There’s no way lee replied to that message when he hasn’t been hurt or upset by her actions or she’d have left if they were working on it. She might have had time to show between trains that is out of her control but the
Showing of it makes her look so fake and not addressing it looks like she was more fussed about shopping than wolf being unwell. She is drooling over Scott in the new podcast it’s gross. Poor wolf is unwell so she shoves the phone in his face again and again and I am not one to judge the development but she isn’t encouraging or allowing wolf to develop through kids groups, social areas,
Anything, it’s all about her now being with Eben and LL, nothing more, she’s more fussed about the podcast than her marriage, why has she got an air bnb how confusing for poor wolf. He needs stability right now or a routine it’s healthy, he won’t cope going back and forth every 4 days it’s not right. Why she doesn’t see that amazes me, Lee should be saying this himself.
No one cares if they split it’s normal, but the only person who needs a healthy stable life if Wolf which they’re not prioritising at all…
Yaz bought a new car for what reason, to show off and drive no where, it’s sad her life is about that, she needs to rethink her needs and her priorities a a lot, because he needs something normal, safe and secure or he will suffer later on…
As someone who was hauled about as a young one 300 miles it’s a huge impact not having the contact or right influences

Reactions: 14
I think the reason shes done the crying on the train is to keep a hold of Lee. She left him but you can tell by the person she is that she wants to control how things go. She wants him to see that story to make him still want her incase she decides to grow up an stop living in her sisters pockets an go back to her home with her husband. She's trying to pull at his heartstrings because she don't want Lee now but she also wants to make sure he won't ever want anyone else

Reactions: 10
She wants the best of both worlds and sorry Yaz, thats not how it works when you are a “grown ass woman”.

Reactions: 19
I’m hoping she puts that boy into nursery soon so he can go and meet some little friends and have fun doing actual kid stuff, messy play, painting etc.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230427_200614_Instagram.jpg

Yaz the comeback queen in her slay era 😂

It would of been 6:26 actually as the comment was made 10 minutes ago but I digress, anyway what home cooked meal did Wolf have for his tea tonight?

Also the comment wasn't patronising either 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2132235

It would of been 6:26 actually as the comment was made 10 minutes ago but I digress, anyway what home cooked meal did Wolf have for his tea tonight?

He had a boiled egg duuuuh 🙄 did you not see her boiling eggs to show us all that she can cook for him rather than give him chips and side salad everyday?

• Haha
Glad someone else said exactly what I’ve always thought. This is what I think of whenever I hear Wolf 🤣
I actually don't mind the name Wolf, I think it suits him, he's such a beautiful little boy but her clap back really made me laugh.

Got the timing completely wrong, shamed someone for making a home cooked meal (ironically the only meal Eben knows how to cook) when Wolf survives on sucky yoghurts and pickles then completely misused the word patronising 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2132235

What's wrong with coming home after work, reheating spag bowl and going on TikTok? Is that an insult 😂😂 at least that person doesn't live on TikTok every breathing moment like you do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s with the PLT haul of ‘new me’

it’s all the kind of stuff you already wear Yaz! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Me again! Anyone see this video from 4 hours ago!? 😂 she looks so uncomfortable trying to slay… maybe it’s just me who’s cringing at it, along with all the people who will be like “Yaz is well ard’… I wouldn’t want to mess with her” 😂😂
Once you grab that hair then it's game over. Can swing her in circles while her sisters shouting f**k off from the car hiding 😂😂😂😂. They're only mean girls can't back their big mouths up. Infact swing Yaz and knock Eden out while swinging her 😂😂😂. (I'm actually against violence, but these 2 actually annoy me)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me again! Anyone see this video from 4 hours ago!? 😂 she looks so uncomfortable trying to slay… maybe it’s just me who’s cringing at it, along with all the people who will be like “Yaz is well ard’… I wouldn’t want to mess with her” 😂😂
Not an ounce of rhythm in her whole body. Frantically waving her arms about trying to look cool 🤣
Her son comes across as a proper spoiled little kid too. Like he's never told no so does what he wants with no consequences.

Reactions: 8

God her hair looks disgusting 🤮🤢

Reactions: 4
Can she invest in a strapless bra pls, why does the whole world constantly need to see her bra straps

Reactions: 11
“Ooh sorry hard” 😂 YAZ CUT YOUR bleeping RATS TAILS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.