Yaz Hadfield #5 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she being trolled? Her tikytok seems to be full of brainwashed 16 year olds

And she says she doesn’t read here?!

Hi Yas! Get rid of that piercing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said Lee and Wolf are both sick so mummy to the rescue. She’s making out she didn’t already plan to get Wolf today from Lee. She’s still trying to push this weird narrative that she’s still with Lee. She mentions him more now they aren’t together. It’s so strange

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she made that dig about Holly ! If I had the money Yaz has, or claims to have I’d treat my friends with only good intentions. Yaz obviously doesn’t give out of kindness but out of power and it’s actually really crass when you bring up things you have done for others in the way she did !

Reactions: 15
I feel so sorry for Lee’s mum. Iirc, his mum was meant to be going to Benidorm with her friend but she had to cancel to Yas surprised her and booked a holiday so she didn’t miss out. She’s now randomly cancelled with 2 weeks notice 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for Lee’s mum. Iirc, his mum was meant to be going to Benidorm with her friend but she had to cancel to Yas surprised her and booked a holiday so she didn’t miss out. She’s now randomly cancelled with 2 weeks notice 😞
What's this? Yaz isn't taking her or not paying?

Reactions: 1
What’s this thing about putting “inspirational” music and people talking over videos of her getting ready. What yaz, you’re doing well because you’re trowling make up on?

Reactions: 7
Especially when she framed it as her best friend "let her down". Who's the let down now Yaz??
Screenshot_20230424_175517_TikTok.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
To be fair, her mother in law looked so fed up with her on that holiday they recently went on, maybe she asked her to cancel it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yaz when wolf is fine: does lives, restaurants, shopping

Yaz when wolf is poorly (temp so high it required a hospital trip): takes him to the park (where other children play and may now get poorly)

Make it make sense. Your baby is poorly, cuddle up on the sofa and give him some TLC.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You just know she would be that head ex that just walks in and stomps about the house like she still lives there when Lee eventually moves on with someone new.

She actually does speak about Lee so much more now than when they was together. Control? 🤔

Reactions: 24
“And that’s on co parenting” duck off Yaz you gave been separated for 2 minutes! Wait until Lee meets someone else or vice versa and see how the co parenting goes then 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Her mother and sister in law has probably told her they don't want to go more like. I mean I wouldn't want to spend time with my ex inlaw after they dumped my brother in the curb because she values and loves her sisters bloke and tiktok more. I bet his family dislike her! Also this mentioning Lee all the time now is only to try get the 'your amazing co parents' comments. You know how she loves all the arse licking comments from kids not even old enough to be parents yet, makes her feel validated. No one cares yaz. Why dont you just be a better mum to that boy 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How many times does she want to mention she has no clothes in Wales? Those sisters are so wasteful why wouldn’t she pack a pair of pjs and a change of clothes from her things in Kent to take with her?!

Reactions: 11
“And that’s on co parenting” duck off Yaz you gave been separated for 2 minutes! Wait until Lee meets someone else or vice versa and see how the co parenting goes then 😂
exactly, scotty t wont want wolf hanging around haha yas cant even look after wolf on his own never mind him sniffing about 🤣

Reactions: 1
That’s exactly it isn’t it, it’s all absolutely fine when both parents are single and things are running smoothly, you’re still fine with the exchange it’s not awkward, you may still go on days out and things.. the minute a new partner comes in a lot of the time it goes to tit, because you have to respect how comfortable your current partner is and how your ex behaves towards your new partner. So bare this in mind yaz, once Lee meets someone else - which he will because he’s working with the public and meeting new people probably every single day, you won’t be his priority anymore. It will be Wolf - the new partner - his mum - the dog - the fish and then maybe you

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.