Yaz Hadfield #5 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only addressed it after lots of comments were left on videos asking what happened.
An “open wound” bad enough for that type of dressing, antibiotics and regular checks from medical professionals would most likely require glue or stitches. Especially on the fingertip of a toddler who’s likely to keep busting it open again.
Oh I don’t think he’s on antibiotics, the live was Wednesday morning I think? The one I was talking about. Someone asked in comments and she spoke all about it. She said it was only tiny a nip on the end. Didn’t need glueing or stitches. So I guess with him being so young you can’t just put a plaster on it. Looks worse than it is with that bloody great bandage. Lol.

Oh I don’t think he’s on antibiotics, the live was Wednesday morning I think? The one I was talking about. Someone asked in comments and she spoke all about it. She said it was only tiny a nip on the end. Didn’t need glueing or stitches. So I guess with him being so young you can’t just put a plaster on it. Looks worse than it is with that bloody great bandage. Lol.
Even if someone decided to put a huge bandage on a tiny nip it makes absolutely no sense that he would require 2 follow up checks for something so minor

Reactions: 6
These mothers who pimp out their kids online for views and likes should be ashamed of themselves, who knows what damage this could do to them later on in life, when their every waking moment is recorded and online for everyone to see, I think one day there will be a huge backlash for mothers/fathers who have done this, these kids aren't old enough to consent, I certainly wouldn't want my every move recorded and uploaded for the world to see, how do these influencers know that one day their kids wont feel the same, of course it will be too late by then! I think this will definitely become a safeguarding issue, well I hope it will!

Pissing at Yaz blatantly reading here again
“Grace is like family” yet she’d never met her partner before and called him “the greatest person she’d ever met in her life”… honestly she needs to stop been so desperate.
I find it kind of sad. She’s so desperate to have a best friend and people to love her. But I suppose that’s what happens when you’re a crappy person

Ooo someone just wrote on Edens thread that someone commented on Yaz tik tok and said the thumb was done by a dog….. now that is believable! Imagine one of Edens little babies did it 🙄🤔😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.