Yaz Hadfield #5 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s exactly it isn’t it, it’s all absolutely fine when both parents are single and things are running smoothly, you’re still fine with the exchange it’s not awkward, you may still go on days out and things.. the minute a new partner comes in a lot of the time it goes to tit, because you have to respect how comfortable your current partner is and how your ex behaves towards your new partner. So bare this in mind yaz, once Lee meets someone else - which he will because he’s working with the public and meeting new people probably every single day, you won’t be his priority anymore. It will be Wolf - the new partner - his mum - the dog - the fish and then maybe you
My fellas baby mum had a hard time respecting my boundaries when it came to how she used to force herself into every aspect of his life still... unless it was about the children or for the children I see no reason why she had to constantly be wanting to speak/be around him when he was clearly with someone else... lucky that was five years ago and we are well adjusted into co parenting life haha but God those first two years were a ballache! ALOT of tongue biting! This honeymoon phase will soon be over Yazzy once one of you moves on... its inevitable!

Reactions: 10
She asked holly to get her some red bulls and holly said she can’t commit to getting anything and she wasn’t happy. She said something along the lines ‘I sent you 50 quid for you night out. The least you can do is buy me red bulls’ and everyone was saying how she is toxic and so is the friendship. Said how they had a full blown argument in Austria and how they constantly block and unblock each other.

When I watched her last month she asked Holly to order her Starbucks, it was taking a while and she said “what’s taking so long, are you taking out an amigo loan to order me a coffee”
I thought it was so rude

• Wow
Reactions: 24
They won’t be able to keep up this back and forth to wales for long either. It doesn’t sound like Lee is going to give up and stop wanting to see wolf every weekend and that’s clearly what would be easier for Yaz.
---
Also pisses me off that she had to get some bits from primark as she has nothing at the house in wales anymore. You came from your air bnb where your stuff was? Just pack a bag and stop with the constant purchasing of unethical clothes 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
They won’t be able to keep up this back and forth to wales for long either. It doesn’t sound like Lee is going to give up and stop wanting to see wolf every weekend and that’s clearly what would be easier for Yaz.
---
Also pisses me off that she had to get some bits from primark as she has nothing at the house in wales anymore. You came from your air bnb where your stuff was? Just pack a bag and stop with the constant purchasing of unethical clothes 😡
right!? it’s hardly like she had to rush off, given the time it takes to get the train from kent to london AND the time to stop at boots, lush & buy a whole wardrobe on her way to wales (again, emphasising the lack of urgency) so what was stopping her bringing her own clothes (again, one of the many items she has with the tag still on)

Reactions: 12
Genuine question. How does Yaz get her toes done if she’d got fungal nail, why do they not refuse to do her 😂

Reactions: 1
This might be just me. But when my little one is sick the last thing I’m thinking about is filming a bloody haul, making insta stories about him being sick. Or taking him to the park after just getting out of hospital. It’s disgusting behaviour from her honestly. Anything for some sort of attention.

Reactions: 18
Why did she get the train? That stupidly expensive car she only got to look cool, and she won’t even bleeping drive it!!!! 30 year old grown ass woman, WHERE?!?

Reactions: 14
Why did she get the train? That stupidly expensive car she only got to look cool, and she won’t even bleeping drive it!!!! 30 year old grown ass woman, WHERE?!?
She said her engine light came on the other day but she also said she’d rented a car????

Poor Wolf is probably totally under the weather having been pushed from pillar to post and never at home cosy in his own bed and space. Never able to just play with his toys and chill out, even play out on the new patio Lee did for him, get him a sandpit and let him have fresh air rather than constantly being dragged through shopping centres and eating out daily. Let the poor boy rest and cook him a bleeping meal for once you pathetic imbecile. The whole grown ass woman, Independant persona is complete bull, you’re literally the opposite and will have duck all once TikTok has had its day. See ya!

Reactions: 26
She cracks me up, acting like they’ve aced co parenting, like another poster had already said, it’s early days at the moment, but wait until the hammer falls and the relationship is over for good, when there are new partners on the scene I very much doubt things will be like they are now!!!

Reactions: 16
I couldn't believe when she said she had to rush to Wolf but then showed her haul..Clearly she wasn't in that much of a rush

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I couldn't believe when she said she had to rush to Wolf but then showed her haul..Clearly she wasn't in that much of a rush
I know, and now they’re back on a train 🙄 that poor, poor boy. It’s sad as he’s obviously so content with Lee.

Crying again on the train with Wolf 😔 I don't understand the need to keep documenting yourself crying all the time - even more so over decisions she made? Isn't this what you wanted Yaz?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Crying again on the train with Wolf 😔 I don't understand the need to keep documenting yourself crying all the time - even more so over decisions she made? Isn't this what you wanted Yaz?
Yet preaches how happy and content she is... clearly not! Probably why she's so down lately. Constantly telling yourself you're happy when you aren't is so toxic to yourself. Deal with your problems and emotions to move past it, instead of pretending that's not the case. If not for your own sake, for your son's!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.