Yaz Hadfield #5 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is pathetic how much Yaz has changed to be back in Ebens shadow. She’s committing career suicide. When she was back in Wales with Lee and Wolf she seemed so put together and the videos of them out and about hiking and at the beach etc was what her target audience loved. Now she’s just a mess.
I know there’s many reasons why relationships don’t work out, even if they seem great from the outside looking in, but I feel like what Yaz had, the security of a husband, a home, child etc a stable life, is what many people crave to have… whilst Yaz had all that she was ultimately craving to have what Eden has, she wants to be Eden! She should either never have gotten with Lee in the first place or put more time into making it work, I feel she’s just used Lee for security and now she has her own money she’s off to find a younger, more social media obsessed guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know there’s many reasons why relationships don’t work out, even if they seem great from the outside looking in, but I feel like what Yaz had, the security of a husband, a home, child etc a stable life, is what many people crave to have… whilst Yaz had all that she was ultimately craving to have what Eden has, she wants to be Eden! She should either never have gotten with Lee in the first place or put more time into making it work, I feel she’s just used Lee for security and now she has her own money she’s off to find a younger, more social media obsessed guy!
This is 100% it. What is going through her head?! Silly silly woman

Reactions: 11
I think her sister has been in her ear since the France incident last year. And probably Lee cut himself off from the Adams family. At 1 point she was the only 1 married and settled. Now she's the only 1 not. I think and this is just my opinion. Since that argument about spragg (again) and Edens been telling her he had no right taking it to social media. If u remember right eden said the argument was brought to her place of work 😂😂😂😂😂 and like the mean girls those 3 are Yaz was told repeatedly by them Lee was the bad 1. Not Yaz for texting or sexting or whatever they were doing. Then continuing when asked not to by her husband. They have no sense of right and wrong. As long as their needs are being met then they care about no 1. Full family are all red flags and anyone getting involved will find out how rude bitchy and 3 faced they are. Yaz havin Edens leftovers with spragg 😂😂😂 I'd say poor Chloe but she knows what's he's doing. And continues to stay and even having another kid with him. So maybe Yaz n Eden should shut the duck up as they ain't squeaky clean

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think her sister has been in her ear since the France incident last year. And probably Lee cut himself off from the Adams family. At 1 point she was the only 1 married and settled. Now she's the only 1 not. I think and this is just my opinion. Since that argument about spragg (again) and Edens been telling her he had no right taking it to social media. If u remember right eden said the argument was brought to her place of work 😂😂😂😂😂 and like the mean girls those 3 are Yaz was told repeatedly by them Lee was the bad 1. Not Yaz for texting or sexting or whatever they were doing. Then continuing when asked not to by her husband. They have no sense of right and wrong. As long as their needs are being met then they care about no 1. Full family are all red flags and anyone getting involved will find out how rude bitchy and 3 faced they are. Yaz havin Edens leftovers with spragg 😂😂😂 I'd say poor Chloe but she knows what's he's doing. And continues to stay and even having another kid with him. So maybe Yaz n Eden should shut the duck up as they ain't squeaky clean
It was Eden that encouraged Dan to go live and say Lee was controlling etc ! I think the video Yaz posted, with Lee in the background, saying it was her fault for texting spragg etc was slyly done to make it look like Lee actually was controlling and she was the innocent wife ! Before that incident, and before LL was on the scene, there had never been any implication that Lee controlled Yaz, in fact anytime Eden spoke about him she would say how funny he was and that he was a great brother in law !

Reactions: 15
It was Eden that encouraged Dan to go live and say Lee was controlling etc ! I think the video Yaz posted, with Lee in the background, saying it was her fault for texting spragg etc was slyly done to make it look like Lee actually was controlling and she was the innocent wife ! Before that incident, and before LL was on the scene, there had never been any implication that Lee controlled Yaz, in fact anytime Eden spoke about him she would say how funny he was and that he was a great brother in law !
How did it actually come out that Eden and Dan were sexting? And was Chloe pregnant with the wee boy she has? Was before my time on Tiktok . I don't see the appeal on Dan at all. Can't stand him. To be honest I actually thought he was gay when I first heard him

Reactions: 4
How did it actually come out that Eden and Dan were sexting? And was Chloe pregnant with the wee boy she has? Was before my time on Tiktok . I don't see the appeal on Dan at all. Can't stand him. To be honest I actually thought he was gay when I first heard him
Chloe found out. Dan then ended it so Eden decided to talk about it all on live. Yaz was encouraging it and even posting videos after about how can someone go from talking to someone all day everyday and then just drop them…

Reactions: 6
Chloe found out. Dan then ended it so Eden decided to talk about it all on live. Yaz was encouraging it and even posting videos after about how can someone go from talking to someone all day everyday and then just drop them…
Sounds a tad familiar. No wonder they don't have real friends. Couldn't trust them with anything. The sanderson sisters from hocus pocus is what they remind me of

Reactions: 5
And to think after all that they then all went on a weekend away together last year 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet Lee hated every minute, I can just picture spragg and his gang doing their little TikTok dances whilst Lee watched on thinking ‘how the duck has my life come to this” 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100% this!! And I bet yaz had been hinting at Lee being abusive beforehand too which made them all believe it. I dont think they'd just made that up and run with the narrative. She definitely bitched about Lee to them all to build that picture

Reactions: 13
Surprise surprise at a shopping centre again with Wolf 🙄 . Does she ever stop shopping? Seems she's filling a void with buying things.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice in one of the recent videos Yaz talking to Wolf and she does the weird “ohh yesss” that Eden does to Chai 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The abusive husband narrative can be completely disregarded as Yaz would never leave Wolf with him if that were true.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How many people has Yaz called her safe space? Kelly Enos is apparently her safe space now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many people has Yaz called her safe space? Kelly Enos is apparently her safe space now 😂
She probably thinks licking the rim of gentle parent of the bleeping century will make her look better

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She probably thinks licking the rim of gentle parent of the bleeping century will make her look better
She must need to wear sunglasses at night with the amount of ‘light in the dark’ people she has 😎 Jesus Christ. Where'd old Holly disappear to?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.