Yaz Hadfield #5 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked holly to get her some red bulls and holly said she can’t commit to getting anything and she wasn’t happy. She said something along the lines ‘I sent you 50 quid for you night out. The least you can do is buy me red bulls’ and everyone was saying how she is toxic and so is the friendship. Said how they had a full blown argument in Austria and how they constantly block and unblock each other.
I’d love to know how much Yaz is paying Holly. £50 isn’t enough for someone to become your literal slave, Holly has a child and can’t just drop everything to buy Yaz a red bull

Reactions: 16
Not shocked at her and Holly falling out. They spent way too long together and they were clearly bored in Austria as all they ever did was go out to eat.

Did Eden ever join Yaz’s live? I only saw 10 minutes and she was asking Eden to join to tell a story about the massage and she expected Eden to already be watching … tbh I would have been shocked if Eden were supporting her by watching. Eden couldn’t give a tit about her.

Reactions: 17
I’d love to know how much Yaz is paying Holly. £50 isn’t enough for someone to become your literal slave, Holly has a child and can’t just drop everything to buy Yaz a red bull
Sorry why can’t Yaz get her own red bull? She doesn’t have Wolf half the week now so has a lot of free time…

Reactions: 14
Sorry why can’t Yaz get her own red bull? She doesn’t have Wolf half the week now so has a lot of free time…
I think it’s a power thing. Absolutely nothing stopping her ordering her coffee before her live or stocking up on red bulls and keeping them in the fridge but she feels important barking at her PA on a live

Reactions: 15
She asked holly to get her some red bulls and holly said she can’t commit to getting anything and she wasn’t happy. She said something along the lines ‘I sent you 50 quid for you night out. The least you can do is buy me red bulls’ and everyone was saying how she is toxic and so is the friendship. Said how they had a full blown argument in Austria and how they constantly block and unblock each other.
That is absolutely disgusting. Holly is an absolute mug for letting her treat her that way just for some money for a night out and Yaz is bleeping vile for thinking that’s a NORMAL friendship to have. Normal friendships don’t include blocking and unblocking each other frequently. And if money is loaned/gifted it isn’t to be rubbed in the other persons face once they say something the other doesn’t like. Vile. You can seriously tell how all three of them were dragged up by their parents.

Reactions: 11
Why was she pretending those fake leather pants were too small for her? They were too big if anything! Fuckin plonka

Reactions: 9
I really wanted it but I can’t part with my one… for now 😂😂
Yours is a classic 🤣

Do you think though this is the reason aliens don't pop down for a cuppa? They see screenshots of the faces she pulls and they're traumatised and too scared to come down cause she might be the one greeting them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holly said she doesn't work for her anymore it was a temp thing apparently 🤪

Reactions: 1
Just watched lees stories. Seeing Wolf so happy makes my heart happy. I bet he hates going back with Yaz knowing all his toys are with his dad and he actually gets to have fun there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched lees stories. Seeing Wolf so happy makes my heart happy. I bet he hates going back with Yaz knowing all his toys are with his dad and he actually gets to have fun there.
His stories are lush and actually brought a smile to my face. It really shows you don’t need to flash the cash to make a kid happy. Do you think Wolf would look back at his childhood and fondly remember sitting in an unfamiliar ski resort (but not skiing) with his mother and her friend/employee (who also bathed him at bedtime) or spending quality time with his dad riding bikes, playing at the beach, looking for Batman and pretending to be the hulk and watching classic movies together 🥺 say what you want about Lee but it’s bloody obvious he values and makes the most of his time with Wolf

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.