Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So she thinks it was ok to do that video of her dad because no faces were shown….and she has the cheek to call the people calling her out on it as rats…..look in the mirror doll & you will see one. If you felt the need to let people know your dad was ill then you could have posted a video of him in better health with some text on it. Complains about over sharing & then shares something so personal & then moans again about being called out for her weirdo behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

PoolPatrol

We all know there was room for 2 on that door just as well as we know she's an absolute cunt.

• Haha

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Not to be dramatic but literally traumatised at her cheese grating her crusty foot for the whole internet to see
Cheese grating her feet on Lee’s patio furniture 🤣
She’s got some bloody nerve. You rinsed him, lived off him for years, made a fool of him online, text another bloke, took his child and left him BUT still have the balls to file your feet on the patio!
Unbelievable 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Princessxo

why does yaz say “got the ick” about normal things like weighing ur veg? I’ll tell you what is an ick though yaz, you “leaving” ur husband to lick ur sister and her fiancés bumhole🥱

ololo

VIP Member
“He does more kid stuff than any kid in the fucking world”

and you tell more lies than any other adult in the fucking world. More billy bullshitting. Well done on taking your kid to the park for a change though! Bet he enjoyed that. Although I am beginning to wonder if you think parks are exclusive to Wales? They have them in England too!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
“Thank god, thank Eden, thank Connect Management” no thanks for Lee who was the one out earning the money to keep them all in that lovely home & fed etc while she was at home & had the time to build that platform she now has. If he wasn't out earning which i guess is decent money then she would have had to go out & work as well & tiktok wouldn’t be a thing consuming & ruining her life.

also saying this as she films in Lee’s bathroom and mentioning he is the one helping her film this big ad. Where is Eden? In Kent not giving one fuck about her probably.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Princessxo

Is yaz not embarrassed? She had a good husband, a house and a dog. Things people dream of and she threw it away to film transition videos in her mums box room and lick edens ass?

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion
But that first outfit she put on looked lovely on her
But she chose the second chavvy unflattering one which gave her no shape
Lee, mate. Come one. Why do you want that green bean, when I’m literally willing to donate my womblands to you.

• Haha

itsallthedrama_mick

Why on earth does Yaz keep saying she’s on cloud 9 is she forgetting it wasn’t her wedding and her marriage is infact going down the shitter

• Haha

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
What a weird weird weird family, but why doesn’t Carla say anything? If my kids where grown and filming their dad go off in an ambulance I would lose my shit and also be stood their thinking well I’ve failed as a parent if my kids are this fucking out of touch with reality!

Did anyone notice in that wilkos vid she said “WE have recently redecorated”?

Ummm, I thought you had moved out and you were calling it Lees new batchelor pad when HE redecorated 🧐

I’ve had to come and say this. Her latest TikTok saying she can’t stop thinking about the person who sadly passed away yet the photo she shared of them looked like it was in her teen years so that to me says she has bothered with them in awhile plus she’s lived in wales for so many years so I doubt she bothered with them at all. But now he’s gone she’s so bothered why are people like this 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
His hand is probably burnt because she is neglectful, I’m sorry but she’s not this amazing mum people like to make out she is. I always find it bizzare how she manages to do a full face, her hair, tan, film etc how is she paying full attention to what he is doing? When they’re that age they’re so bloody curious, and bloody hell in no way am I saying accidents don’t happen but this will be because she’s too arsed about how she looks or what she’s filming than actually looking after him.

• Heart
Lees insta stories showing little man playing and riding his quad are lovely, much more fun for him than watching mummy doing her makeup or sat in a buggy at miller and carter 🙄 time with daddy is definitely his saving grace

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She contradicts herself with this “wedding in a few weeks” crap 😂 “get ready with me to go for a nail appointment for my sisters wedding” then goes on to say its in a few weeks 😂😂 we are not as thick as you Yaz, nobody who is in a wedding party or even a guest goes weeks before to get their nails done 😂 she is making herself look like an idiot by trying to claim its in a few weeks, get over yourself doll, you & “Eedy” are not famous, the paps won’t be stalking your socials to know when the wedding is 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21

tellmewhy

VIP Member
She said she wants to get tattoos as she’s obsessed with the idea of being a tattoo’d milf looking Latina woman? Remind me of this woman’s race please?

• Wow
  • Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Trolls are like flies around shit according to Yaz. Which kinda begs the question….who’s the shit?? 🙃

also Yaz hun, a little advice from this fly - just because weleda can be used as a primer, it’s actually not and is more of a moisturiser.
Please put a tiny bit of effort in to this ‘successful career’ of yours and learn that SPF IS APPLIED AFTER ALL SKIN CARE PRODUCTS YOU SILLY LITTLE PRICK.

• Haha