Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Wow, just caught Yaz as she was half way through talking about being at that lads funeral (the one she couldn’t post for 2 days because of how it affected her)
She was gushing saying how empowered and great she felt because the last time everyone saw her she was a red haired crackhead but she got her redemption because everyone saw her pull up in her nice car successful self employed wife and mum😳

just feels so wrong that boys family were suffering and she was relishing in the attention, saying people were asking her for photos and that

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

VIP Member
Anyone else think that Yaz is gonna lose a shitload of followers now she's with Eden fulltime! I cant stand Yaz whether she's in England or wales but for some reason she's even more insufferable when she's with that stupid bitch of a sister!

Reactions: 39

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Grab your coat potato I’m driving you to get your man 😂
You completely missed an opportunity
You could’ve said “grab your jacket…potato”
🤪😜😝

if that person who lives in the same town/area as Lee could pop into his shop at some point and put in a good I reckon I could be stood in his kitchen making him a pie the next time that lanky streak of piss tries to wander unwelcome into the house

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Really early for thread suggestions but I need to post this now before I forget it.

Thread #6 - 1 potato 2 potato 3 potato 4, Lee come and get your new Mrs, Yaz is a hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Think the grown ass woman in her 30s comment was a bit uncalled for. I have split from my husband, I will be a grown ass woman in my 30s moving back into my parents box room, doesn’t make me any less of a human or something that people should throw shade about. iyou don’t know the full story of what’s happened or why they’ve actually split so can’t really pass judgment
its because she uses it to describe herself is why i used it. Tbh, we don’t really know what goes on in anyone’s life on social media but here we are, everyone on this thread & the 1000s of others passing judgement on all aspects of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Did she think Lee was just sat at home pining for her? I am glad to see he has been productive with his house & getting it the way he wants it. Hope he gets rid of any trace of her. She has made her bed, she can lie in it (grown ass woman in her 30s back in her parents box room, slay the house down Yas 😏)

• Heart
Reactions: 36

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
To be fair, her mother in law looked so fed up with her on that holiday they recently went on, maybe she asked her to cancel it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I might just be being petty but I think it’s awful that she has Wolf to herself all week then on the odd weekend she takes him to wales but stays there aswell so Lee never gets his alone time with Wolf like she does. Seems like Lee has got the shit end of the deal in all areas

Reactions: 33

Peach97

VIP Member
Does she mean when he goes to work? To pay for the beautiful house they live in? She's ungrateful. Turned into a greedy nasty person who would chuck away her 'best mate/husband' because she thinks she can do better now. Humble yourself. Wasn't you a crack head in Kent at one time now you have your own home, family and don't want for anything. Appreciate what you have before he replaces you with potato
She wants what Lloyd is like with Eden she basically said when she spoke about how Lloyd “opened her eyes.” She wants someone who will rim her and never hold her accountable when she fucks up, someone who’s her slave, who cooks for her, cleans up after her etc, does everything for her and just agrees with everything she says. She clearly wants someone who will post cringey montages on social media. I think what she fails to realise is Lee is GROWN MAN, who didn’t grow up in the age of social media and has said before he isn’t big on it. He has his own business to run and a house to run. Why the fuck would he spend his spare time sat on social media making shitty montages?

She doesn’t live in the real world, she lives in this tik tok world where she wants to portray this perfect social media relationship where the ground she walks on is worshipped and she’s got someone going yes queen slay! Every five minutes. She really does need to grow the fuck up and start acting her age and thinking about her future. When she first started she seemed to have her head screwed on straight saying she was saving to start her own Bridal business, now all she’s arsed about is buying pickles, shitty ugly clothes and slapping 50 pounds of makeup on her face. She definitely hasn’t thought about Wolfs future during all of this either.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lovethegossipme

She just said one of Lees friends watched the podcast and relayed all info to Lee which stressed him so she's blocked said friend on all platforms....
If what she's saying online is stressing Lee out when someone tells him about it, she shouldn't be saying it?? Noooo content is far more important 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’ve said this in another thread recently but tattle gets the blame for everything 😅 I comment on here yes, but I NEVER comment on anyone’s videos. I don’t leave ‘troll’ comments I’m a grown woman, not a kid (which I believe a lot of troll comments come from younger viewers, not all but a lot). I know a lot of other people on here are the same. I can’t speak for everyone but the majority of us are not the same people commenting ridiculous hate comments on videos - we just come on here to vent and gossip instead! So please Yaz, get your facts straight.

ghostguy

VIP Member
Often alone? Isn’t that Lee when she was going on holiday with his mum and then her rent a friend. Always such a victim
Does she mean when he goes to work? To pay for the beautiful house they live in? She's ungrateful. Turned into a greedy nasty person who would chuck away her 'best mate/husband' because she thinks she can do better now. Humble yourself. Wasn't you a crack head in Kent at one time now you have your own home, family and don't want for anything. Appreciate what you have before he replaces you with potato

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Shout out to Lee who seems to have managed to avoid the world's worst wedding. Legend.

• Haha
  • Heart

bloogoo

VIP Member
Oh joy a balloon release to kill even more wildlife and litter the earth. Why do people feel the need to release hundreds of balloons to destroy the wildlife in memory of others. They can’t see it. Throw some
Wild flower seeds or some seed confetti. Stop killing off livestock, animals and aquatics to prove your love for someone.
That sounds so insensitive but I hate balloon releases.
---
Also stop making the death of someone else into content ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 31