Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenveg

Poor Wolf is probably totally under the weather having been pushed from pillar to post and never at home cosy in his own bed and space. Never able to just play with his toys and chill out, even play out on the new patio Lee did for him, get him a sandpit and let him have fresh air rather than constantly being dragged through shopping centres and eating out daily. Let the poor boy rest and cook him a fucking meal for once you pathetic imbecile. The whole grown ass woman, Independant persona is complete bull, you’re literally the opposite and will have fuck all once TikTok has had its day. See ya!

Reactions: 26

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Think the grown ass woman in her 30s comment was a bit uncalled for. I have split from my husband, I will be a grown ass woman in my 30s moving back into my parents box room, doesn’t make me any less of a human or something that people should throw shade about. iyou don’t know the full story of what’s happened or why they’ve actually split so can’t really pass judgment
Yaz is that you? 😂
Tbf it wasn’t a insult about actually being a grown ass woman in her 30s, because it was clearly ragging on her acting like she’s changed her life for the better and is slaying the house down boots for real vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
She asked holly to get her some red bulls and holly said she can’t commit to getting anything and she wasn’t happy. She said something along the lines ‘I sent you 50 quid for you night out. The least you can do is buy me red bulls’ and everyone was saying how she is toxic and so is the friendship. Said how they had a full blown argument in Austria and how they constantly block and unblock each other.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

user726

VIP Member
Yaz saying she wishes she didn’t put her whole life on social media. Can someone tell her that she could just ✨ stop ✨. No one is forcing her to post endless TikTok’s of wolf and her relationship status

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
People are bloody dumb. She’s taken that boy away from his home. Away from his Dad. His bedroom. His dog. His safe space. To live between an Airbnb and her parents, he has no proper home at the moment with his own bedroom. No home comforts. He’s being dragged around to places like London so she can do stupid podcasts. She’s not a good Mum for taking him back to see his Dad for a couple of days to make up for the fact he can’t see him regularly anymore, she’s doing that because she bloody owes it to Wolf and Lee to do that after tearing their lives apart!

• Heart

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
‘Unless it’s paid’ 🤢🤢🤢

please, tell us again what a good mum you are though Yaz??

honestly, children need more rights and protection when it’s comes to being exploited by their shit parents online.

also, please correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do a paid partnership/ad/whatever for a child’s product? So, why would he ever need to be involved?

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
She just said one of Lees friends watched the podcast and relayed all info to Lee which stressed him so she's blocked said friend on all platforms....
If what she's saying online is stressing Lee out when someone tells him about it, she shouldn't be saying it?? Noooo content is far more important 🤦‍♀️
well that’s a recipe for a healthy marriage, blocking your husbands mates.

Does she mean when he goes to work? To pay for the beautiful house they live in? She's ungrateful. Turned into a greedy nasty person who would chuck away her 'best mate/husband' because she thinks she can do better now. Humble yourself. Wasn't you a crack head in Kent at one time now you have your own home, family and don't want for anything. Appreciate what you have before he replaces you with potato
Nah Yaz stay in Kent
Lee I’m here like

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

redfoxbaby

It’s the way she turns the comments off on videos she KNOWS are questionable 😭 she’s so insufferable.

busdriver89

VIP Member
You just know she would be that dickhead ex that just walks in and stomps about the house like she still lives there when Lee eventually moves on with someone new.

She actually does speak about Lee so much more now than when they was together. Control? 🤔

VIP Member
Yaz if you're reading this at all, you are a disgusting piece of shit! I cant think of anything worse than making tiktok vidoes about the death of someone, it is the lowest of the low, imagine that was one of your sisters or your husband and people started making tiktoks about it to boost their page! fucking disgusting!!!!! I always think that this family cannot get any worse and yet time and time again they prove me wrong! Absolutely vile pathetic scumbags!!! YAZ TAKE THE VIDEOS DOWN YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD!

• Angry

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
She asked holly to get her some red bulls and holly said she can’t commit to getting anything and she wasn’t happy. She said something along the lines ‘I sent you 50 quid for you night out. The least you can do is buy me red bulls’ and everyone was saying how she is toxic and so is the friendship. Said how they had a full blown argument in Austria and how they constantly block and unblock each other.

When I watched her last month she asked Holly to order her Starbucks, it was taking a while and she said “what’s taking so long, are you taking out an amigo loan to order me a coffee”
I thought it was so rude

• Wow

ohdoris

VIP Member
That poor boy would benefit so much from being put into nursery or with a childminder rather than being dragged round to shops, restaurants & other boring shite that won’t stimulate his little mind. All mums dread their children going into childcare, but it’s honestly the best thing for them & for their development & social skills. He would much rather spend a morning of messy play than being dragged round Zara & Waggas. She’s a selfish prick.

• Heart

tellmewhy

VIP Member
They won’t be able to keep up this back and forth to wales for long either. It doesn’t sound like Lee is going to give up and stop wanting to see wolf every weekend and that’s clearly what would be easier for Yaz.
---
Also pisses me off that she had to get some bits from primark as she has nothing at the house in wales anymore. You came from your air bnb where your stuff was? Just pack a bag and stop with the constant purchasing of unethical clothes 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad

Princessxo

Is Yasmin not embarrassed that she mugged Lee off for weeks. Feeding us all little snippets that they weren’t together and now she’s sat in HIS garden sunbathing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23