Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
I actually think they had a serious falling out, she took wolf in a strop and fucked off to Kent, realised the speculation was getting her views and attention. Crying videos got her loads of nice comments from her deluded fans, fed her ego, basically has just been trying to bait everyone by dropping silly hints on the podcast and on socials, now that story of Lee’s has been posted she’ll be making a tiktok about how hard marriage is and how much Lee and her are meant to be and that trolls have ‘created a narrative’ (we know how much Eden and Yazzy love to say we come up with narratives🤪)
We see straight through you Yaz, you’re a 30 year old slay the house down self proclaimed ‘grown arse woman’ so try acting like one eh? X

Reactions: 31

ololo

VIP Member
Just watched lees stories. Seeing Wolf so happy makes my heart happy. I bet he hates going back with Yaz knowing all his toys are with his dad and he actually gets to have fun there.
His stories are lush and actually brought a smile to my face. It really shows you don’t need to flash the cash to make a kid happy. Do you think Wolf would look back at his childhood and fondly remember sitting in an unfamiliar ski resort (but not skiing) with his mother and her friend/employee (who also bathed him at bedtime) or spending quality time with his dad riding bikes, playing at the beach, looking for Batman and pretending to be the hulk and watching classic movies together 🥺 say what you want about Lee but it’s bloody obvious he values and makes the most of his time with Wolf

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Is she trying to say that people have a go at Kate Winslet because they believe she’s Rose in real life? It’s not really a great analogy when no one knows what you’re talking about.

And people are too comfortable? Sorry did we break into your house and live behind your sofa for months or are you the ones who aired your own argument about Dan Spragg? Showed their flaps on a funeral get ready with me? Pimps their child out for cash? Openly admits to shitting their pants on the reg? Free bleeds into their underwear on their period? Repeatedly spoke about their two sniff on a Friday night “addiction”?

Ever thought you’re the one who’s too comfortable you streak of bacon?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Own up who was it 🤣🤣

You should be in jail… is she actually joking

Calling out her bull
so she is openly admitting she will use her son & Lee for money by saying they will only be on her tiktok if she pre films it (is that not what she does anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️) or paid. How about you take them off altogether paid or not.

Princessxo

“Everyone enjoy the sun I’ll be on the M4 for 4 hours” okay yaz.
it was also your choice to get up and run away from your husband to chase a life of ‘fame’🥰

• Haha

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
“And that’s on co parenting” fuck off Yaz you gave been separated for 2 minutes! Wait until Lee meets someone else or vice versa and see how the co parenting goes then 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yaz when wolf is fine: does lives, restaurants, shopping

Yaz when wolf is poorly (temp so high it required a hospital trip): takes him to the park (where other children play and may now get poorly)

Make it make sense. Your baby is poorly, cuddle up on the sofa and give him some TLC.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I much prefer the version of Yaz when she’s in Wales. She acts like an arrogant bitch when she’s in Kent with her family (probably more so Eden)

Reactions: 27

Princessxo

Is Yasmin joking? So awful what’s happened to her dad but she’s got time to get her phone out to take pics and videos for a tiktok. What a sad life.
I really wonder if when these things happen they think “this would make a good tiktok”. Weird family. Weird how Eden is also yet to post anything about it

• Wow

Gracelev18

I actually know that man’s sisters and family (and have kept up on fb throughout the years) and I can tell you the Harvey’s definitely aren’t close with them. He was also a very social person who was friends with a lot of people, they’re making it seem like they were extremely close when they defo weren’t.

• Heart

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Obviously we know none of the details but wow, a man that can provide, seems like a good father with his son, does little projects around the house, and has his own business/hobbies/goals…. And she’s given it all up for tiktok and took relationship advice from some bum that was in every influencers dm’s looking for a free ride 😂 BYE YAZ

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
So they had the balloon release for Frazer and number 1 mourner Yaz didn’t go.

I think she thought Lee would beg her to come back or that she’d always have him as an option. But instead he decorated the house to his taste, proved he could look after Wolf without her and had women wanting to date him.

She’s staying close to stop him moving on.

• Sad
Reactions: 26