Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I see yaz has been reading tattle
People just ran with the video where she showed the air bnb for the first time and congratulated her for her new house.
She isn’t to blame.
Also she completely avoided answering straight about the relationship with Lee.

busdriver89

VIP Member
If Wolf had hurt himself at the park Yaz would be on live looking for pity as it is so traumatic when your young kid has injured themselves and they need a hospital visit. She would 1000000% not be trying to hide it. Very fishy,
She didn’t hide it, it was the first conversation she had when she came live and went quite into detail. I know they lie but seems believable this one. My little one is having regular checks for an open wound and on antibiotics. I think/hope it doesn’t turn sepsis. Could this be why it’s being checked being an open wound?

Peach97

VIP Member
Why did she get the train? That stupidly expensive car she only got to look cool, and she won’t even fucking drive it!!!! 30 year old grown ass woman, WHERE?!?
She said her engine light came on the other day but she also said she’d rented a car????

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Have also found it. You can book it for a month for £3,300. Baffling why she would stay there with a small child after reading that review 🤷‍♀️
i cant find it 🤣🙈 that's a lot money, non of them save for things like this, if shes paid off lees mortgage she obviously knew she was leaving him, she could have saved for her own place, not a brain cell among them sisters