Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are much better Disney tees out there - try sillygirlclub on Insta.

She repurposes old children's duvets into pocket tees and a variety of clothing. You're not contributing to new clothing and also saving something from going to landfill. Win win.

Plus the pockets on the t-shirts aren't the size of half the t-shirt, which I always found odd with the MDA ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When MDA first started out, the quality of their clothing was so much better than their most recent offerings in my opinion!

Reactions: 2
MDA have moved more and move from their pocket tshirts and to me seem to be getting very close, if not already on it, to copyright infringement

I have ordered from them twice. Tshirts are awful quality and the jumpers even worse. So, so many bobbles on the jumpers.
The ones i bought were bobbly from the first wash 😔 after all this, i will never buy from them again.
The trip is one thing but to block&ignore the ppl who put them in their position is wrong on so many levels 🤬

Reactions: 3
How do the youtubers fly under the radar and not get shut down for copywrite products they sell?
I have no idea. I don't sell anything myself, but my sister does (nothing to do with Disney or copywrite - all handmade things) and as she isn't massively savvy I peruse etsy reddit to keep abreast of any scams etc. she should be aware of. There's always at least two threads a day by someone talking about having their shop taken down for using Disney imagery.

The ones i bought were bobbly from the first wash 😔 after all this, i will never buy from them again.
The trip is one thing but to block&ignore the ppl who put them in their position is wrong on so many levels 🤬
Mine went bobbly before I'd even washed it. Assumed id caused it somehow 😅

• Sad
Karen Bee's latest vlog has a great rant about the whole Yaz and Ash tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Karen Bee's latest vlog has a great rant about the whole Yaz and Ash tit show
I thought she did a great job of explaining how she felt about it and why what they did wasn't appropriate, I really liked what she said about not deleting and blocking constructive comments.

Reactions: 10
I thought she did a great job of explaining how she felt about it and why what they did wasn't appropriate, I really liked what she said about not deleting and blocking constructive comments.
She is always so brutally honest.

Reactions: 5
That’s the Irish in her, we do brutally honest like no other 😂 the fact her video has 70 thumbs up and only 2 down (hi Yaz n ash and Soph n Dave!) really shows her calibre

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.