Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t take a genius to work out what happened - they went to Croatia for two weeks so they could go to Florida for 5 weeks. Kept quiet about it, and then bragged about it.

This is just S&D’s way of getting away with not falling out with Yaz and Cash, but not alienating their audience.

#cowards
It's almost as if it was written by a management company :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me… or does this look like someone was trying to get the lodge guys to make a statement?
Don't inflate their egos any more by making them think the community is waiting on a ....statement! I think some of these people are up to shenanigans that some people also see as morally dubious, some of them have active threads here that have already revealed some hmmm inducing stuff and shutting the pie hole would be in their best interests. I don't recognise some of the names that people are mentioning but unless I was 100% sure there was nothing anyone could ever uncover and put out there I'd keep zipped too.

Reactions: 7
I have thoroughly enjoyed being back at work today… actually that’s a lie…

What I actually meant to say was that during my morning break and lunch, I really enjoyed the thought of coming home to spend an hour catching up on the latest tattle about these two tits! You guys haven’t disappointed me! Many a time today I’ve caught myself thinking “oh I must go tell (name of colleague) about the Yaz and Ash saga and see what they think”… only to forget that actually no one I work with knows who the duck they are! 😂

Ironically… with the deleting of accounts and existence on social media, we can but hope that in the future nobody will know who they are!

…anyone want to check MySpace or Bebo on the off chance? Probably too young… Shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They're definitely not there on a working visa - from personal experience, these take a long time to process and I'm not sure they're even available in the current climate (for their line of "work"). If they had traveled on any working visa (requires a trip to the embassy, interviews etc) 1) we'd have never heard the end of it because they love to brag. 2) they would have had no trouble leaving via a UK airport.

You cannot work in America on an ESTA (Visa waiver prpgram). Naughty, naughty Yaz and Cash
You can go to the US on an ESTA for business. It even says so on the ESTA website. They would be working for themselves not a company.

Reactions: 2
Should everyone have to say something though? I mean maybe with the bloggers who are associated with these two through the shirt business or collabs or whatever but I don't think every Disney Vlogger has to make an announcement about these two. If I had a Disney vlog and had never associated with them I wouldn't say a thing. My silence wouldn't be support any more than my silence if someone had an extramarital affair would be support. It would be that I wouldn't want to get involved, wouldn't want to give the issue any attention on my piece of the net and as much as I will gossip about the two twatty idiots here I do think there's a limit and a line.

I'd never want to pile on and join an avalanche of hate directed at people because that will affect anyone mentally and as someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression I would worry about the recipients even if I vehemently disagree with them, there's a line and when it comes to matters of ethics I would hope remarks would teach the recipient a lesson and offer some hope of redemption (even if it does mean they won't be able to carry on in their current profession) rather than just punish and destroy.

It might feel good in the moment to put out another self-righteous statement or to DM them or to post on another blogger's videos about them but at the end of the day they're relatively young (moronic) people who made a huge mistake. I'm sure they're going through it, their holiday has been near destroyed and they know the business is going to be a bust and their plans to hawk villas are off. Might not be a popular opinion here but I will say it: They've sure been told but I think it's enough now.

Reactions: 21
Should everyone have to say something though? I mean maybe with the bloggers who are associated with these two through the shirt business or collabs or whatever but I don't think every Disney Vlogger has to make an announcement about these two. If I had a Disney vlog and had never associated with them I wouldn't say a thing. My silence wouldn't be support any more than my silence if someone had an extramarital affair would be support. It would be that I wouldn't want to get involved, wouldn't want to give the issue any attention on my piece of the net and as much as I will gossip about the two twatty idiots here I do think there's a limit and a line.

I'd never want to pile on and join an avalanche of hate directed at people because that will affect anyone mentally and as someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression I would worry about the recipients even if I vehemently disagree with them, there's a line and when it comes to matters of ethics I would hope remarks would teach the recipient a lesson and offer some hope of redemption (even if it does mean they won't be able to carry on in their current profession) rather than just punish and destroy.

It might feel good in the moment to put out another self-righteous statement or to DM them or to post on another blogger's videos about them but at the end of the day they're relatively young (moronic) people who made a huge mistake. I'm sure they're going through it, their holiday has been near destroyed and they know the business is going to be a bust and their plans to hawk villas are off. Might not be a popular opinion here but I will say it: They've sure been told but I think it's enough now.
No I agree, seems only fair those who want to express opinions can do. If they had a connection to them aka have been on holiday or done something via the T-shirt’s I understand and rightly so they can say they don’t condone it and cut ties with them. It’s obvious what they’ve done is wrong but not every Disney person needs to comment! It’s not productive to the narrative around them

Reactions: 9
I like Krispy S’mores but anyone doing a collab with them especially if it was last year during the lockdown when people were losing jobs probably did it out of desperation and some extra exposure and money , which I don’t like or agree with

Just because an opportunity comes, you don’t have to always take it!
Nope, I would leave a KrispySmores out of this, I know this is a gossip site but I don’t think we should be chucking negativity towards them at the moment

Reactions: 13
It's a tricky one, on the one hand I don't think every vlogger has to say something, unless they are affiliated with them. On the other its a small community where most of them know eachother and what yaz and Ash have done shouldn't be condoned or normalised. At the end of the day yaz and Ash aren't doing it for fun, they are making money off us as viewers but also off other creators who have promoted their product. If we all just sat back and said nothing then any behaviour is seen to be OK. Too many social media people think their actions don't have consequences or be responsible for their actions. Social media has become a bit of a wild west.

I agree I think its probably enough now and they shouldn't be hounded continuously, it's a fine line between showing your disappointment and creating a mob mentality and everyone has had their reaction and had their say now. But its also good to know where people you follow stand on certain things. They are also a business, not just people vlogging their holidays and if you are going to make money off of people you have to expect to be held accountable

Reactions: 4
I think when they've been blocking people who have given them so much money in supporting their business people have a right to be angry.

As I've said countless times, they've literally taken our money and told us to feck off basically. I'm not treating them like a couple of disney vloggers anymore. I'm treating them like a business. A business i have given my money to. They expected so much from us as followers and customers to support them and we expected a certain level of respect back. When we didn't get that it made everyone more mad.

I struggle to have sympathy when I see at how they've treated their loyal customers, and previous followers. This goes far beyond their holiday now for me. If people wanna come here and vent. Let them. Its made me feel better because when I expressed my polite displeasure to yaz and ash themselves....I just got blocked anyway. Where else are people supposed to go? We are bleeping hurting too. Their actions have effected alot of people

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It really does say a lot about their character that they would block their loyal fans or customers just because they politely expressed disappointment

shows they can’t take any criticism and only wanted to use their fans for monetary gain

Reactions: 14
It really does say a lot about their character that they would block their loyal fans or customers just because they politely expressed disappointment

shows they can’t take any criticism and only wanted to use their fans for monetary gain
So many YouTubers end up doing this once they start making enough money.

It really should be banned.

Reactions: 6
Anyone that says they’re doing videos for anything other than to make money is lying.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.