Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really has rubbed me up the wrong way. Literally a wardrobe full of their merch and all it took was me saying 'I'm disappointed ' and within 10 minutes of it being posted i was blocked. Over a year of support and all that money gone up in smoke , because they didn't have the guts to take any responsibility. They'd rather chuck away their own fanbase. Yet just a few weeks ago when i placed my last order they said it meant so much to them? Yeh right! Blocked within 10 minutes. Honestly fuming.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly, I am really hesitant to part money when it comes to anyone linked to a YouTube channel.

The merch needs to be literally amazing and something I cannot get elsewhere. I do feel like Magic Day Apparel was pretty nice clothing so I can see why it was successful.

But anyone else, I'm put off if they have a YouTube channel because they flog absolute tit!!

The Disney inspired stuff really takes the biscuit;

Knappily - The disney inspired candles.
Sophie and Dave - Disney inspired pins.
BrummyMummy - Disney inspired Tote bags and prints.

And LOADS of others!

Reactions: 7
It’ll be interesting to find out what is happening with their Patreons

We can assume that the majority of them we’re in support of this trip and didn’t see anything wrong with it. And probably think the backlash is ridiculous

Can you imagine how frustrated they must be that Yaz and Ash have privatised the Insta and
Closed the channel.

I’m guessing that patreons are still being updated with stories and video links on their page, members have paid money for this content, so Y&A were probably getting pressure from them

Paying patreons could quickly turn on them too if they think they’re not getting the product they signed up for - the Disney community is a fickle one!

Reactions: 5
I assume they’re now in breach of Patreons terms and conditions as they’ve promised specific “rewards” that they’re now not fulfilling or able to fulfil given they’ve started the process of deleting their channel (assuming they don’t cancel the cancellation within the 30 days cooling off period YT has, and this wasn’t just a way to make it so people can’t unsubscribe…)

Reactions: 6
I honestly think the channel will be back by Oct 1st for the 50th anniversary content.

Also their Instagram is only private if you don't follow them. So anyone who does supports them and follows them wlikely won't even know of the change

Reactions: 11
Thing is last Christmas I really went out of my way to support small businesses and high street respectively. Most of my gifts were 50% from each.

But i have to agree. There's a huge difference between a genuine small business and a youtuber jumping on a bandwagon. I do feel sorry for all these genuine small businesses when a large youtuber brings out a variation of what they sell already.

Because you know who most people will go to now.

If it had been made easier for adults to get park inspired merch I'd probably never gone go magical day apparel. But having said that there's plenty of other small businesses that do disney adult inspired clothing such as distee and magic moon club, both who I absolutely adore and neither have come off YouTube.

Reactions: 9
I honestly think the channel will be back by Oct 1st for the 50th anniversary content.

Also their Instagram is only private if you don't follow them. So anyone who does supports them and follows them wlikely won't even know of the change
There hasn’t been anything on their Y&A insta since the apology. So followers and supporters aren’t getting anything.

I’m guessing the only place they’re posting is on their Patreon page

Reactions: 5
There hasn’t been anything on their Y&A insta since the apology. So followers and supporters aren’t getting anything.

How about an apology for his disgusting slurs on Instagram?. The whole ''he was young'' thing doesn't wash with me. It is not acceptable at any age or at any time.

It shows that money does not buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How about an apology for his disgusting slurs on Instagram?. The whole ''he was young'' thing doesn't wash with me. It is not acceptable at any age or at any time.

It shows that money does not buy class.
The photo about him gun shopping was disgusting. He gave off like he was trying to give off a thug life persona. So far away from the 'nice guy' image they try to give off on a 10 minute YouTube video

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering if anyone else thought this who saw there original trip announcement video. I thought it seemed Ash did all the talking and Yaz seemed more unsure about it with the odd ""yeah"". I think Yaz knew what was coming but Ash is the one who is leading. After now seeing his old posts on his own insta it's all making sense

• Wow
Reactions: 13

I'm really eager to know when they start reposting and what kind of content it will be.
Surely they can't continue as a business or a YouTube couple with private social accounts - it's their advertising! The 50th Anniversary content they're so desperate to put out isn't for their current followers, it's to attract new ones and earn more £££.

Reactions: 4
So their top level of Rainbow includes:
Early access to vlogs
A free sweater ever 6 months
20% of magical day apparel
Help plan a Patreon day in the parks
Help organise travel plans - pay for it $$$
Still it’s better than the Caravan Co-Dependants, oops Lodge Guys who give you a magnet and cut you off the second you don’t renew. They also filter out any negative comments and block people that call them out on their BS

Reactions: 6
Honestly, I am really hesitant to part money when it comes to anyone linked to a YouTube channel.

The merch needs to be literally amazing and something I cannot get elsewhere. I do feel like Magic Day Apparel was pretty nice clothing so I can see why it was successful.

But anyone else, I'm put off if they have a YouTube channel because they flog absolute tit!!

The Disney inspired stuff really takes the biscuit;

Knappily - The disney inspired candles.
Sophie and Dave - Disney inspired pins.
BrummyMummy - Disney inspired Tote bags and prints.

And LOADS of others!
I always wondered why people raved about it. All it is is a small piece of cloth sewn on a T-shirt to make a pocket. Much better quality stuff available else where for cheaper.

Reactions: 11
I always wondered why people raved about it. All it is is a small piece of cloth sewn on a T-shirt to make a pocket. Much better quality stuff available else where for cheaper.
I have to admit I never raved about the shirts but I love the jumpers

Reactions: 2
So their top level of Rainbow includes:
Early access to vlogs
A free sweater ever 6 months
20% of magical day apparel
Help plan a Patreon day in the parks
Help organise travel plans - pay for it $$$
Still it’s better than the Caravan Co-Dependants, oops Lodge Guys who give you a magnet and cut you off the second you don’t renew. They also filter out any negative comments and block people that call them out on their BS
And how much is that?

I have ordered from them twice. Tshirts are awful quality and the jumpers even worse. So, so many bobbles on the jumpers.
They are using the cheapest of the cheap tee's and jumpers. Mine have been relegated to PJ tops.

I don't understand how they have the following they do, when in my opinion there are better "Disney Inspired" designers out there....
Is it because the designs are more basic and therefore appeal to a lot more people?

Anyone recommend any disney small shops that actually have decent owners? 😂 lol
The Dreamers Club inc - The quality is lovely and the designs are nice. I love the "I'm nicer when i'm at Disney" tee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.