Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This doesn't surprise me.

I have thought it possible that Yaz and Ash disappear and they run the company and be behind the scenes instead of being the faces.
Was the Magical Day Apparel Instagram always private as well or is that new?

They really need to update that Magical Day Apparel website, they still have the link to the now non-existent YouTube channel. Looks very amateur. Oh wait.

Tattle is now #4 when you Google Yaz and Ash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Was the Magical Day Apparel Instagram always private as well or is that new?

They really need to update that Magical Day Apparel website, they still have the link to the now non-existent YouTube channel. Looks very amateur. Oh wait.

Tattle is now #4 when you Google Yaz and Ash.
It's new.
Someone will give you a better round-up than me but they made their socials private when it all hit the fan when they went to Florida via the Backdoor. They deleted comments and blocked posters who disagreed with their snidey behavior.

Reactions: 1
Where’s the start of these 60 vlogs? Shouldn’t they be uploading these? I’m guessing that was the plan anyway, to upload whilst they were there 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It would seem that they have deleted their channel. You can't hide an entire channel. You can only hide the content. When hiding channel content, the channel page and channel art would still be visible, but none of the videos or other content would be viewable. Their channel simply does not come up.

When you search by (what I suspect was) their channel custom URL, you get channel is not available;

If you simply search for a channel that never existed, you get a different error.

Reactions: 3
It would seem that they have deleted their channel. You can't hide an entire channel. You can only hide the content. When hiding channel content, the channel page and channel art would still be visible, but none of the videos or other content would be viewable. Their channel simply does not come up.

When you search by (what I suspect was) their channel custom URL, you get channel is not available;

If you simply search for a channel that never existed, you get a different error.
Let’s hope they stay deleted, the internet will be a marginally better place!

I have no idea how YouTube deleting or disabling works but if you're right I do feel a bit bad for them..... though then I remind myself that it's how they chose to react to it so I shouldn't feel bad because they firstly CHOSE to do this and then also chose to react very badly to the backlash!

wonder what they'll do with their Patreon

Reactions: 8
I have no idea how YouTube deleting or disabling works but if you're right I do feel a bit bad for them..... though then I remind myself that it's how they chose to react to it so I shouldn't feel bad because they firstly CHOSE to do this and then also chose to react very badly to the backlash!

I don’t feel bad for them, they deserve everything that’s happened to them. Pair of frauds, they have lied about everything, from being huge Disney fans to Yaz having a medical condition which needed an urgent operation. Whoever lies about stuff like that is sick in the head 🙃

Reactions: 9
I don’t feel bad for them, they deserve everything that’s happened to them. Pair of frauds, they have lied about everything, from being huge Disney fans to Yaz having a medical condition which needed an urgent operation. Whoever lies about stuff like that is sick in the head 🙃
Yeah you are right I just didn’t think they would react like this

any normal person would have at least tried to apologise?

but the more I think about it , the more I think it’s probably actually because they have no leg to stand on which just shows the types of people they are

It is possible that enough people reported their videos or channel and YouTube pulled it for review. If that is what happened, it will be back up because they haven't broke any community guidelines with their videos.

They need to have much thicker skin. Just ignore the haters, even if there are a lot more than usual. People move on and forget and or don't really care. They just like to see the downfall of others.

Reactions: 3
It seemed too quick for youtube to pull their channel down.. plus don’t think they actually done anything for youtube to delete their channel

They did very quick PR crisis management and if you think, their Magic Day apparel is worth more than their YouTube channel and socials so to delete their channel was the better option to limit the damage.

However, the damage is done on their brand and I don't know if it will recover...

I went out to look at their Shopify store. I don't see anything that is clearly Disney IP. So those asking why Disney hasn't tried to shut it down, that is why. They aren't stealing IP from Disney. Yes, it is Disney knock off stuff. Much like most of the Etsy stores sell. Disney won't bother them and has pretty much stopped going after people selling Disney inspired stuff on Etsy. It isn't worth the bad PR if they were to go after everyone. Disney has other things to worry about these days.

Reactions: 1
Spotted then walking into Magic Kingdom today. They are still going to parks.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
is the company info

Companies house led me to Linked in. I didn’t realise she had training and experience in fashion as well as a previous company https://uk.linkedin.com/in/yasmin-edwards-a641075a
That link at linkedin comes up blank...... an exact profile could not be found.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.