Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they still have their cat? I just couldn't bare to be away from my pets for so long :(

Love Disneyland California, i went in 1988 and 2019, in 31 years the atmosphere hadn't changed one bit.......WDW on the other hand (n)
They have two cats. Not the one in that photo though. I can’t imagine leaving my cat for 7 weeks.

Reactions: 6
As more stuff comes out ive said it before I'll say it again . And Yaz and Ash if you read this read this well!

I'm disappointed that I ever supported you and gave money to your shop. Hard earned money that could of gone to other small businesses.

You never valued me or anybody else. You only wanted us around when it suited you and as soon as it didn't you went and blocked us all and covered up your mistakes.

If I'd bought one item from you i probably wouldn't be this angry. But I bought all my families and friends Christmas presents off you last year. Bought several items for myself. Shared your shop and encouraged others to buy it. Engaged with you several times.and I know many of us here did

You said you really appreciated it. Yet when i went onto your Instagram to express my disappointment you blocked me. Not even a message. Not even an inbox . You just removed us all like we were scum to you. You took everyone's money and washed your hands of us.

God I hope it was worth it. I thought as time had gone on I'd be at peace with it. But it just makes me more angry

This just screams disney vlogger doesn't it...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Chris, almost mistook him for Chris Ingham!!

And a Rolex from Daddy. The White Boy privilege speaks for it's bleeping self.
Okay these are hilarious! Lol I knew they had family money. No excuse but they are sheltered dopey rich kids who have no idea about the real world.

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for LR dreaming too… they collaborated with them and thought I’d them as friends.

Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for LR dreaming too… they collaborated with them and thought I’d them as friends.
I think l&r did comment on it , I know what you mean they they always had their shirts on in vlogs! Can't imagine how they'll be feeling

Who the duck he thinks he is
Shopping for guns aswell as racism and sexual posts. Aw ash is lovely ain't he...

Reactions: 10
I think l&r did comment on it , I know what you mean they they always had their shirts on in vlogs! Can't imagine how they'll be feeling

Shopping for guns aswell as racism and sexual posts. Aw ash is lovely ain't he...
Yeah they did… they said they wouldn’t be using Croatia as a way into Florida. And they’ve unfollowed them both.

Reactions: 11
I do feel sorry for anyone who feels let down. I don't think you can ever really know anyone tbh, it's hard enough when it's someone you've spent time with like a co-worker, even they can show their true colours and really surprise you so I think anyone on the internet has to be taken with a pinch of salt really. Nobody is as perfect or as squeaky clean or as happy as they appear in the content they edit. I enjoy a few YTers but I don't put them up on a pedestal, the only way is down from there anyway. No doubt some of the ppl commenting on this scandal will be caught up in their own one some day.

I'm not sure if it's putting people on pedestals, more just looking for some genuine authentic people and genuine disney fans. No one is perfect but there's a difference between the odd thing you don't agree with and patterns of continued poor behaviour that then exposes someone as completely fake.

Tbh now its gone passed annoyance at them and now it's become a fascinating social experiment and case study in social media and how (not) to run a business

Reactions: 8
I think this will teach LR dreaming to not collaborate with just anyone for a bit of extra money

glad they’ve unfollowed them now and will hopefully be more careful in the future

Reactions: 13
I have a Disney Instagram account and have unfollowed them but they still follow me, interested to see how soon they notice 😂
If I didn’t think Ash in particular was a c*nt before then those Instagram posts would have convinced me! I know they’re old but I think he’s a dick now and would have thought the same back then!
I’m glad they haven’t been able to get away with this as easily as they were clearly hoping to. It’s underhanded, selfish, and a slap in the face to everybody who has lost someone or something to Covid.

Just to put it out there, I should of got married in Florida last year, there’s a company that has several thousands pounds of my hard earned money for a wedding I couldn’t attend and can’t even rebook as the venue won’t rebook UK couples until there is a date for reopen.

I am not jealous of them being there in the slightest, it’s a covid hot spot at the moment. Yeah it might not be illegal but it just shows how little morals and compassion they have for other people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
What a surprise. The twats that are Sophie and Dave have released a 'vlog' tonight and not addressed any of the Yaz and Ash stuff eventhough they are brand embassadors of Magic Day Apparel!!!!!!!!

I posted this and it's been blocked and deleted!!

You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

And they have hid it.

bleeping COWARDS.

If anyone wants to go and give their video a big fat thumbs down, that would be great. CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Krispy smores also did a collab with them
I like Krispy S’mores but anyone doing a collab with them especially if it was last year during the lockdown when people were losing jobs probably did it out of desperation and some extra exposure and money , which I don’t like or agree with

Just because an opportunity comes, you don’t have to always take it!

Reactions: 5
What a surprise. The twats that are Sophie and Dave have released a 'vlog' tonight and not addressed any of the Yaz and Ash stuff eventhough they are brand embassadors of Magic Day Apparel!!!!!!!!

I posted this and it's been blocked and deleted!!

You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

And they have hid it.

bleeping COWARDS.

If anyone wants to go and give their video a big fat thumbs down, that would be great. CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
They've replied

Attachments

• Wow
They've replied
It doesn’t take a genius to work out what happened - they went to Croatia for two weeks so they could go to Florida for 5 weeks. Kept quiet about it, and then bragged about it.

This is just S&D’s way of getting away with not falling out with Yaz and Cash, but not alienating their audience.

#cowards

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.