Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BuffaloSoldier

She’s an absolute unit. I’d be fuming if I had someone filming me whilst trying to enjoy a holiday. Can’t say she’d be popular if they found it she got the whole thing gifted.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Bernieb

God she annoys me how many times does this girl go out to events and shit? I remember her saying she never gets times off she's hardly ever with her son!

Have you seen the wrinkles on their foreheads because they both raise their eyebrows with their stupid poses?! I’ve actually never seen that on people of their age so they must do it a lot! They irritate me so bad and if she could eat herself then she would!

Durandan94

So she’s shared a screenshot of ‘someone’ asking for the link for the duck toy but it’s in grey which means she wrote it to herself 😂😂😂
Oh my god I just had to go to my Instagram messages to test this for myself… I am CRINGING SO BADLY HAHAHAHAHA what an absolute cringey cow

• Haha

Durandan94

it’s getting to the point where she is just so oblivious to the world at the moment. Constantly posting links to crappy pointless things! Saying that she’s just done a h&m order but has to do another because her sprog needs winter clothes… I dunno maybe I’m just sensitive but she’s really out of touch with reality and this cost of living crisis that is a very real problem. It’s not just her either most influencers are like it but I just find her extra annoying

Passthecake

Can this girl get a personality and stop using her chikd, wedding, buying a house as personality traits

• Heart

Heretoread19

“Sized up for a looser fit” no hun, a smaller size would defo rip the second she sat down in them! She is not a 16! 🙄
“I wore them with nude undies and they were fine”
They were in fact NOT fine as I noticed the knickers as you walked. Way too see through. And you can see the pockets 🤦🏼‍♀️

at88

She literally has no fashion sense whatsoever 😂 all of it looks cheap, and thrown together by someone who has no idea

mcgee

VIP Member
I hate to sound harsh but no one cares about her child having diarrhoea and teething and having thrown up on the sofa. Why do these “mummy influencers” or in her case “wannabe mummy influencers” feel the need to share every detail of what’s going on with their child 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing is private for these poor kids.

• Sad

mcgee

VIP Member
And the gunt, I don’t know why these ‘influencers’ like to flaunt it like it’s something to be proud of 🤢
Now now, it’s not a gunt - it’s her #csectionbelly because in case anyone forgets she is a mum but not just any mum, a toddler boy mum 🙃

She’ll still be calling her belly her #csectionbelly in 10 years time or calling her body her postpartum body because it’s part of her personality trait.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

mcgee

VIP Member
God she loves herself, gloating about doing two back to back workouts like it makes her some kind of superwoman.

mcgee

VIP Member
Is she supposed to be influencing people to go on this cruise because if so she’s doing a really rubbish job of promoting or selling it. Seen nothing of the facilities or what’s on offer. Just her showing off that she got food delivered to the day bed and she’s having a few drinks because she’s kid free.

She’s also being really mean even considering not sending him for a settling in session on Monday before he starts properly on Tuesday. Her grown up brain probably thinks what’s the point but his baby brain will think his mum isn’t coming back, so the more time to build it up and prepare the better.