Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elloelloello

VIP Member
I unfollowed her the day after I followed her because he face makes me want to punch myself in my own face

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
If my colleagues caught me prancing around the car park, videoing myself as a wannabe influencer, I'd have to leave my job. 😂 id be ripped to shreds!!

• Haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Don’t lie. It’s definitely to show off what your baby is able to do. Next she’ll be claiming to be an expert in how she got her baby to stand up and sharing tips on “what worked for us but remember every baby is different”.

Those who say they’re not bragging about what their child can do, are most definitely bragging about what their child can do. It really annoys me when I see mums going on about this, parenting is not a competition, but it’s women like her that make it one

mcgee

VIP Member
“Mummy ride bikes with me”

“yeah one minute Zac, just let mummy set up her phone first so I can film this for my Instagram followers”.

The sad life of a wannabe influencer. Can’t even be present for an innocent moment with her kid, instead she props the phone up first to record her for social media.

Attachments

Serg91

VIP Member
She seems to be getting worse as well. It’s the constant bragging and perfect life that gets me.

Serg91

VIP Member
She can’t seriously be considering any of those awful
Dresses?! They’re too small, too tight and too short. They don’t look good at all.

• Heart

fedupfatty

Posting the ugg link but not saying which shop cracked me up today as I really want a pair but I’ll manually search all the websites rather than click her link for something she doesn’t even have or show - grabby cow

• Heart
People are struggling to put food on the table and companies are gifting boxes of their food to influencers. Winds me up so much! When will companies learn that if they, for example, donated as many items of their food to food banks as they do to influencers, and just ran a campaign telling people that, people would be SO MUCH MORE LIKELY to buy

• Heart

Uhhmazing

Is it annoying anyone else that she’s mentioned she is baking with Zac 3 times but they made rice krispie cakes which requires zero baking? 😂

• Haha
I’ve just written my first post on a different thread so here’s my second 😂 I’ve been a member for a good few years and I just used to read the treads because I agreed with 90% of what was said about the threads I watch. I used to really like Yasmin but since getting pregnant and having Zak I literally can’t stand her. My little boy is 2 months younger than Zak and almost pretty much crawling, and pulling himself up if he holds our hands. I don’t go around saying oh he’s so advanced. I just let him crack on with it. I show what I’m proud of but o don’t make a point of bragging about it. Everyone thinks their child is the most amazing child in the world and everyone wants to show off how proud they are but there’s a difference between showing off because you’re proud or showing off because you think you’re better than everyone.

• Heart

mcgee

VIP Member
All those people who paid for their holiday and she's going around with her phone eye fucking the camera. Incoming stories about how difficult it is being away as a mum
Oh no doubt. There will be a crying, homesick, missing my boys insta story “It’s so hard being away and I have so much mum guilt but I’m doing this for Zac to give him a better life”.

Yes I’m sure Zac will look back in years to come when you tell him you went off galvanting on a free cruise while him and dad stayed at home and be thankful and grateful for that sacrifice you made for him 🫠🙄

• Haha

Serg91

VIP Member
We’ll get a really OTT video of Zac and Matt being “reunited” after less than a week apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

mcgee

VIP Member
The thing I can’t stand about influencers posting on their stories about Rafah is that they post it then in not time at all they are back posting about their life. It comes across as jumping on the bandwagon so they don’t get hate but really they aren’t that affected by it at all. It’s more for the appearance.

Yasmin is a prime example of that she posted the insta story for Rafah then just an hour later she’s posting about how she’s feeling rough just a few days before she goes on holiday 🙄 “I’ll post about Rafah but I need the sympathy on me because I’m sick just before my trip” boo hoo poor you Ya, my heart bleeds for you 🙄

I’m also absolutely fed up of hearing about matts bloody birthday trip.

• Haha

Serg91

VIP Member
Don’t lie. It’s definitely to show off what your baby is able to do. Next she’ll be claiming to be an expert in how she got her baby to stand up and sharing tips on “what worked for us but remember every baby is different”.
Just came on to say the same thing. She’s such a liar. She is doing it to show off. “I joke with my friends how advanced he is” fuck off. No one needs to know or see it. It’s also patronising saying babies develop at their own rate. We all know that but stop being so smug. He’s a beautiful baby, but he’s also giant
For his age so that probablt
Helps lol.

Durandan94

She is so disorganised, it seriously pisses me off. She’s had the holiday booked for ages. Why is everything last minute?!? Her husband seems pathetic. He also can’t drive, which I find weird.
Same here. Cringes me big time how he doesn’t drive and she has to cart him round to work and back as well as taking Zac to nursery etc. if he has a medical reason to not drive then fair enough but if not, then it’s just lazy in my opinion