Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That person who said him being interested in them eat isn't a sign of readiness is correct I don't know why shes being sarcastic about it. The NHS is very clear about the signs to start weaning and that's not one of them. She shouldn't be misleading her followers
Her little snarky comment about him enjoying playing with a toy car so is ready to drive too was as if she was saying “well duh we know it’s not a sign of readiness” but… that’s the reason she gave?

Also I am being petty now but if she’s spoon feeding him baby porridge she’s not doing baby led weaning, she’s doing traditional weaning where she will be introducing finger foods at around 6 months. Really irritates me when parents say they’re following baby led weaning when they clearly aren’t 😂

Reactions: 6

FraggleRock

VIP Member
She sounds rather patronising on her stories this morning, talking about her little boy ‘doing things other babies his age aren’t’ 😂 you can tell she’s a first time parent!

• Haha

Serg91

VIP Member
She’s really wound me up recently (no shock there) and this was a few days ago so won’t be on her stories anymore but she was talking about childcare. She’d asked questions about childcare, then passed off everyone else’s knowledge as her own because, as we know already, she’s an expert in everything.
But one thing she said really grated on me. She explained about the government childcare top up and said “might be worth doing I suppose” and then a link saying “check to see if you’re eligible”. From what I understand, the only way you’re not eligible is if your household income exceeds £100k, which is unusual isn’t it (and certainly not her situation) and the whole “might be worth doing” comment implies she doesn’t really need to but might as well to save a few pennies - this is the only way childcare is afforded by SO MANY families (including myself) plus it’s coming from the girl who links literally everything she buys for literal pennies. I just hate this whole persona she has of thinking she’s better than everyone else, she’s trying to be relatable but she really doesn’t come across that way
Completely agree with you. I stopped looking earlier this week. Can’t be bothered to look at her constant bragging. Stupidity and selfishness. Her husband works in a restaurant, he won’t earn as much as she makes out etc. “might be worth doing” piss off you prat.

• Haha

mummaboss

Anyone else feel triggered by the fact she wrote “Matt’s Dad Birthday” in her calendar. Surely she would call him by his actual name seeing as he’s her father in law??? Baffled!

• Sad

Uhhmazing

Did anyone see the brief Q & A the other day?

Q: What does Matt do?
Her: He’s a manager of a restaurant

He’s a manager at Five Guys babes…which is fine but don’t try to make it out to be something it’s not. Just makes you sound embarrassed of him

This is embarrassing. She completely loves herself. I don’t know why she’s making a big deal about going out. She’s always bloody out! Not everything has to revolve around “mum chat” etc. She seriously
Pisses me off. I said last time she always has to buy a new outfit when she goes out. What about all these clothes reels? How does she need so much stuff?!

Fucking hell, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself! She proper rates herself and I don’t know why.

Serg91

VIP Member
“Ask me anything…even though I have no intention of replying just like every Q&A I do”

engagement must be low for Yas hence her trying to boost it with questions. View attachment 2276305
Her content is becoming so predicable. Q&A that she doesn’t answer. Moan about Zac’s sleep. Brag about Zac’s sleep. Brag about Zac and how advanced he is and the weird tooth chart that she seems to think
Makes him advance. Talk about her body. Try on a million items of clothes that don’t look good on her. Talk about Matt working and start all over again

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
I would love to know what her workmates think about her. I know if it was my work place we would all be eye rolling at the shite she spouts especially when she is allegedly working from home or when she is late for work but can still sit in the car to do her stories…I wonder if HR are watching her!

• Heart

mcgee

VIP Member
Anyone else get annoyed with her constant posting of what she’s bought and the affiliate links? I’m going on maternity leave in a few months time and with the cost of living and maternity pay I already worry about finances even though my husband has a well paid job and it seems she is just always buying loads of clothes and other stuff and idk it just doesn’t sit overly well with me. She is obviously in a privileged position where she has the disposable income to do that and not have to worry which yeah fine for her but I think she just has to reign the posting in as that will not be the same for the majority. It could make some mums on maternity feel rubbish that they can’t afford to be buying x amount of new summer dresses for themselves etc. Some are just trying to cover things while on maternity leave never mind getting ready for a family holiday.

Durandan94

I feel like this is a subtle polite way of saying ‘how the fuck did you manage that?’ Thing is, if she had gone and genuinely posted loads of really good content about the ship, things to do and see, eat etc it wouldn’t be so bad but the content was absolutely fecking dire and if I was virgin voyages I’d be annoyed I let her have a free cruise for basically fuck all content 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

mcgee

VIP Member
Claims to get mum guilt has been on 2 long haul trips in the space of 2 months without Zac.

• Heart

Durandan94

I can’t lie this really made me cringe this morning. Dad dropped off to work and baby dropped off to nursery 🤢 cringe cringe cringe. Also McDonald’s latte’s are my absolute FAVE idk why she’s talking down on their coffee when it’s a more affordable option for most people nowdays. She is so stuck up her own arse

Attachments

Uhhmazing

What in the actual fuck did she look like in those pink tent trousers that she had pulled right up to her tits at that Boohoo event 🙈

• Haha

Passthecake

I'm same age as her but like is this the style now? She looks awful in every single one and it's literally boring colours, no shape to it, and only place I'd ever be seen in it is at home. Would never walk out in any of that unless I'm going to the gym.

• Heart

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
“Sized up for a looser fit” no hun, a smaller size would defo rip the second she sat down in them! She is not a 16! 🙄
This is why she really annoys me.The progress photos for her PAID AD with RWL we're clearly doctored as the videos and photos she's showing while on the cruise show that she's actually not lost any weight. Now I have zero issue with her weight, I'm a size 16 myself but I have major issues with influencers who lie about their size and amend their images