Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcgee

VIP Member
Her saying it’s easier to be a parent on holiday because you don’t have any other stresses or responsibilities of home life which I get. However it’s also easier to parent on holiday if there’s 10 of you away like there was on her holiday and there’s plenty of people to help out with your child and give you a bit of time and space to switch off for a bit.

Reactions: 7

Anonmum

At this point I feel like I could describe her vagina better than my own 🤢 they’re not meant to be THAT high waisted

• Haha
  • Sick

fedupfatty

I did have to laugh when she said asos don’t often have discount - you kidding me love there’s not a week goes by they don’t have something !

• Haha

Uhhmazing

What does her husband do in hospitality industry?
Does she earn a good wage because I can't imagine he is earning big bucks. Paying off the money they spent is probably quite a large chunk too
I’m pretty sure he’s a manager at Five Guys. No shade in that but her saying he “works in hospitality” just says to me that she’s trying to make it sound more impressive than it is cause SHE is the one embarrassed by it?!

• Haha

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
I'm all for women having confidence but wow, she is another level. I cannot stand how much she pouts or touches her hair.

Also, I hate to bring the kid into it but she also thinks he's something doesn't she? I feel like messaging her to says he just an average 2 year old boy!!!

Passthecake

He's not even advanced. There's no set age children should do things by its such a wide range. My baby started crawling just before 9 months, my friends baby crawled from 7 months, both completely normal. All these people thinking their child's advanced when their not is really pathetic and shows they don't understand child development.

Also when he's 5 noone will give a monkeys when he stood up. Literally noone cares.

• Heart

Serg91

VIP Member
She’s just really annoying. Constantly got something to moan about as well. This is going to come across nasty, but I’m saying it. If she encouraged her husband to drive/get a better paying job then she may not have to work full time and spend more time wirh Zac and have to do all the driving etc. I find it so odd. All toddlers are challenging and have tantrums, irs nothing new. You have to ride the storm

Serg91

VIP Member
Her latest reel is the most embarrassing and cringeworthy thing I’ve ever watched. The second outfit looks awful. Well it all does, but seriously. She doesn’t dress appropriately for her shape

• Heart
  • Haha

at88

Why does she always do that annoying pout face when doing her reels / try on videos? It’s so hard to watch 😫😫😫

Because she hasn’t had time to ask herself enough questions
Update on my previous assumption that she just asks herself these questions with irrefutable (in my opinion of course haha) proof
A) this is how adoring fans and followers speak to her? Not even a question just a demand
B) how convenient to ask her for a review of furniture literally no one would remember she had, just as the baby event starts at aldi
C) followed by SEVEN affiliate links.

Attachments

Durandan94

Sorry she is in cloud cuckoo land if she thinks she’s a size 14 in those trousers!!! Absolutely no chance, we are the same size and I’m at least a 16 in Matalan!!!! Stop lying and just own it! Who cares anyway it’s only a label in clothes but at least have the decency to be honest

Passthecake

'Your reflexes improve as a parent'. Pretty sure it's someone else who's reflexes were quicker than hers in that video 🙄 Not everything is about being a parent. News flash.

Serg91

VIP Member
I don’t know how she dares post that reel. She has made out the last 12 months have been amazing, that she hasn’t struggled, that Zac is so advanced and now she’s saying she struggled. It’s just another reel of her wearing unflattering clothes and dancing around like a twat. This has really pissed me off

mcgee

VIP Member
She can’t even be in the moment and present having a cuddle with her son without thinking “I need to take a selfie of this for Instagram”.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6