Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s also being really mean even considering not sending him for a settling in session on Monday before he starts properly on Tuesday. Her grown up brain probably thinks what’s the point but his baby brain will think his mum isn’t coming back, so the more time to build it up and prepare the better.

Reactions: 6
She does this all the time about everything. Even though she’s absolutely clueless about Vinted I bet she does a Q&A about how to set up your Vinted account in the next week. Got such feeling of self importance and it drives me mad.

loopyloo6756

So she’s shared a screenshot of ‘someone’ asking for the link for the duck toy but it’s in grey which means she wrote it to herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s always gone on about how advanced he is, sharing comments and messages where people have said it. But then will caveat it with comments like “but remember every baby develops at their own pace and if you’re concerned speak to your health visitor” like all high and mighty that her son has developed quickly. As if she’s had any influence over it 😂
My eldest son is disabled and is 6 but his gross motor skills working at the aged of an 8ish month old. She is the type of mom that made me avoid going to baby groups because of the looks I would get when I said my 12 month old still couldn’t sit up by himself.

we had a health visitor tell us my youngest was advanced at his 10 month review but I just brushed it off because he’s just a quick learner. So I’ve been on both sides and there is nothing wrong with being humble.

There’s such a fine line between being proud and bragging and she’s very far over the line. ( the line is a dot to her) a simple “he’s doing really well, we are really proud of him would suffice.

Spillthetea18

It’s always blown my mind that he can’t drive. The kid is over a year old now what is his excuse not to learn?! He often works late shifts too by the sounds of it, what does she do wake the baby to put him in the car and pick up her husband? I personally would be mortified if my husband had to rely on me as a taxi!

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Does she get to pick the stuff she posts? Because that haul is awful and does nothing for her figure 🥹
Doesn’t make me want to get online and shop on Boohoo…

mcgee

VIP Member
Might be wrong but I get the vibe she isn’t as happy and secure with her body as she makes out, just feels like she’s always seeking validation about her body.

• Heart

frustratedfee79

She claims to promote body positivity

all I see is someone promoting a road to type 2 diabetes
Not to mention changing your appearance by stuffing lip filler in isnt “body positive” what the hell was the matter with her own lips?

on another note, why can her husband not wear a hat properly, not to mention the fact it’s never off his head!

Matt is going to South Africa for a week. Cue her acting like the first person ever to look after their child for a few days alone . How many times will we get #soloparenting #mumlife or a post about how much respect she has for single parents and about how she doesn’t know how single parents do it etc.
Yep, all the while her mum will help her loads and she still won’t know what being a single parent is like! Winds me up loads when people who are parenting solo for a set period of time liken it to single parenting, it’s totally not the same

Serg91

VIP Member
Her stupid “GRWM” video of her make up. Stupid pour the whole way through it. I honestly find her insufferable.

• Heart

at88

Been blissfully quiet since the airport post.. they have WiFi in vegas so can’t be that. Let’s hope she’s lost her phone or is locked out of socials 😂😂

• Haha

Serg91

VIP Member
This is embarrassing. She completely loves herself. I don’t know why she’s making a big deal about going out. She’s always bloody out! Not everything has to revolve around “mum chat” etc. She seriously
Pisses me off. I said last time she always has to buy a new outfit when she goes out. What about all these clothes reels? How does she need so much stuff?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Durandan94

She’s saying she’s taking these opportunities (the cruise) and doing it for them (her family) but she’s only got there because she’s basically used her child, her Instagram was nowhere near what it was before she had a child. Expose your child, make being a plus size, c-section mama your personality trait and you to could get a gifted cruise 👍🏼
So funny as well, her recent post about the OOTD, someone has commented ‘cruises make a great family holiday have fun’ and she’s liked it - when she hasn’t even gone as a family?! She’s fucked off and left him to parent whilst she swans about on a gifted holiday! I can’t believe they’d even gift it to her she posts crap and has very little engagement for the number of followers she has

• Heart

at88

Why does she always buy oversized clothes and say “I could have sized down for a more fitted look” no.. you bought something oversized.. meaning it’s supposed to be oversized!! You are not size M no matter how much you’re trying to tell yourself that! The L just about fits, the model is wearing the correct size on H&Ms website and it is way more oversized on her! Why choose oversized if you then want a fitted look?? It’s all about trying to feel smaller than you are which does not scream the “body confidence” image she tries to portray! Not fooling me anyway

Attachments

snoopyg

Why does she insist on starting all her stories with ‘hello lovelies’ etc when she can’t even say the word lovelies properly!!!!!!! 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart